Warning Point appeal
(05-31-2023, 07:28 AM)Foxka Wrote: +1 to up to a ban for toxicity imo
Also look at his name "mama negg" and his avatar.. you guys are getting trolled
I'm not sure where this "toxicity" is that you're referencing. I've been more than patient and accommodating with everyone on this post despite the slew of hateful and off-topic comments I've received. Also it's "maman egg". Maman being the French word for mother.
-1 for the warning points.  Even though what you said was not actually a slur it was certainly close and with your toxic behavior on this thread it goes to show you are not somebody that will bring good things to this server in the near future.

Also this thread should be close since it might turn into a shitpost extravaganza.  It might be best to send any further evidence to the admins instead.
[Image: unknown.png]
I think lil bro made another account to -1 ppl
(05-31-2023, 05:04 PM)Wilfry Wrote: -1 for the warning points.  Even though what you said was not actually a slur it was certainly close and with your toxic behavior on this thread it goes to show you are not somebody that will bring good things to this server in the near future.

Also this thread should be close since it might turn into a shitpost extravaganza.  It might be best to send any further evidence to the admins instead.
Again, I'm not really sure what you found toxic about any of my posts as it was not my intention to portray myself in that way. I have remained calm and polite despite the comments being made about me that have no merit or are irrelevant. 

(05-31-2023, 05:12 PM)dong Wrote: I think lil bro made another account to -1 ppl
I know the concept of friends may be foreign to you, but please don't reply to this thread unless you have input that is useful or constructive to the appeal. :)

edit: If I'm going to be continually attacked and defamed for seemingly no reason I would appreciate if the thread was locked for admin review.
gg on ur alt getting forum banned, and since you want real replies -1 pipsqueak. you act like an entitled brat, so I don't see why the ttt staff should show you some lenience
I'd like to personally congratulate you on getting your appeal locked and your friend's forum account banned!

Thread locked until admins give an official response, send any further evidence their way.

edit: Your friend's account is now unbanned with no access to reputation and will remain that way.
Denied.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]