Offender's Name & Steam ID:
bawck | STEAM_0:0:774429720
Kraft Singles | STEAM_0:1:175754240
mousepad | STEAM_0:0:601752591
mixahgg | STEAM_0:1:85676375

Potential Witnesses: AstralSapphire, AlejandraIsGlam

Reason to Ban: Ghosting

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd87a0LY-FA

Other: I couldn't catch mixahgg in first person, but I was hiding in a spot that majority of the regulars should know of, and I even got messaged by AstralSapphire that Mixahgg was ghosting. By the near end of the recording, Mixahgg knew where his last friend was at, thereby proving that they were all in a discord call together and possibly screensharing and/or giving each other's spots away.
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
I also have some footage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzyKVnQWZnw

(P.S This is my first time gathering evidence so if you have any constructive criticism for my recording please let me know that would be great)

Timestamps:

0:07 - Checking bawck's friends
1:29 - A hunter(combine) comes to the outside seating area and starts cluelessly 'hunting' in my vicinity. Acting as if they were being told where to go/look (I was certain this was bawck but I could not prove this. However, Classwork's video proves it was them).
1:43 - Kraft singles (R2-D2) joins them.
1:51 - Kraft kills Levi, but I do not believe this kill was suspicious as I think they were the one that taunted. bawck continues to 'hunt' aimlessly.
2:00 - Both Kraft and bawck unanimously turn and start shooting at me without hesitation.
3:09 - mousepad dies, mixahgg proceeds to then quickly rack up kills for the rest of the round. I tried to follow them to get some evidence but I lost them lmao (In the future maybe it would've been better if I was dead so I could see their POV so I apologise for that).
5:45 - I find mixahgg in the basement randomly jumping around, obviously just messing around since their friend bawck was the only prop still alive and clearly in the vicinity.
6:09 - Confirming mixahgg is friends with bawck, Kraft Singles and mousepad.
6:20 - Pretty sure they are trying to look up my character's skirt here (ewwwww ><).
6:47 - mixahgg looks straight at bawck (who is clearly the small plant pot), and then proceeds to dump random props on top of them.

Unfortunately they all leave shortly after and in the round that follows there weren't any suspicious kills.
[Image: fERop8v.png]
1+ Damn nice job you two, get them baddies outta here
[Image: 130741-mikojan_mig_29-mikojan_mig_35-dus...0x2160.jpg]
Users have been day Banned for ghosting. Thanks for the report.
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]