unban pls
Ingame Name: à¹–Û£ÛœDick #DagonOp ANTIFUN

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123814188

Who Banned You: Unknown (technically burrito)

Reason For Ban: probably trolling

Length of Ban: 1 hour

Reason for Mods to Unban: Because I will not troll lol I don't know what to put here honestly, only that if I get unbanned I will need a karma reset

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  nope

Other: I talk a lot so sorry if its micspam

@"Burrito Bowl"
I have evidence of you trolling, and constantly spamming Asay after I told you to stop. You were micspamming and also chat spamming which I have witnesses who will vouch. I have a few screenshots in which I will provide in which you were targeting me.

@"SunB☀☀ty" @Aerohead will surely vouch.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your ban has expired since Karma bans are only an hour long.

Consider your ban a warning. You completly ignored Staff when they brought to your attention that you were causing problems in the serer. Listen to Staff Next time when they ask you to stop doing something, because you were clearly causing problems for the looks of it.

Your behavior is just going to get you in more trouble. If we catch you doing this type of shit again, you will serve a much longer ban.

Someone lock this.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
INB4
Hue still needs a lock
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
If it happens again go for a full week or two ban.

l
o
c
k
e
d
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]