Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
biig_green (?)
Ingame Name: BIIG_SAD, TI-84, cracked out calculator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4457298

Time Played: approx. 377 hr.

When First Joined: approx. fall, 2021

Availability: soon to be curtailed for approximately a month for an online class (so, sporadic) , then probably on early mornings and weekends
Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community?:
 I can help the community by being a figurehead of the community. While I am not the smartest nor best hunter , nor good at coding, I think I provide something. what that is? I am not quite sure what that magic is. But pretty much all the regulars are glad to see me. And I think I feel quite the same way about them too. On a serious note, I have already helped follow down several community inquiries regarding player safety and wellbeing. they have all been resolved or moved upwards accordingly. In terms of being a community figure, I definitely want to further become someone people in the community can look to for help for anything from "how to prophunt/get to discord/pointshop/etc" to more serious inquiries. 

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us?
You see, I really like Dinkleburgs. my last community, THAB, went under because people were unwilling to donate and keep the server afloat, as well as people were leaving the server due to poor community in certain respects. In addition, it wasnt loved by the people who needed to give it the love most. That server had great players, but almost non-existent moderation sometimes. Dinks has great players AND great moderation. I want to keep that train going. I want to be someone who other people look at and say "yes, I love this community" as well as "yes, I want to support this community".

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): sure I have! 
PH bans page (these bans are all jokes)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Sure have.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
OBS. 2 monitors. 4 TB of space.

How did you find us?: After THAB, I wandered around a bit, looking for good servers with a good vibe. Found Dinks, Settled in as a sweaty can, evolved to chilling in stupid hiding spots. Do they work? not really. 

Other: Positive, negative, let me know. Its better if you say something than to say nothing and -1, or also than to say nothing at all. It has been a wonderful ride with you all, and I wouldn't trade it away for anything. You all are the best and I don't think I could have asked or gotten a better group of friends than you all.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
@BIIG_SAD has been there since the start for me, he has had there hiccup, but they are long in the past.

@BIIG_SAD is a staple in the Prop Hunt community, I can't imagine one without him at this point.

He was all so one of the reasons I myself went up the ranks so fast, SAD is a good teacher & has in-depth knowledge on many important aspects of staffing (the difficult kind).

SAD is a lot smarter then he gives himself credit for, always putting his mind to things he is interested in, witch is the important part, because of this SAD has his strengths rather than being mid at every aspect.

As SAD stated himself a lot of people really enjoy having him around, those who have been with us a long time trust him as he doesn't go looking for trouble, he deals with it as it shows its face.

I all so have good reason to believe that SAD can be trusted withv& can handle the very sensitive subjects Mods & Admins take on.

I believe he's judgment equals my own & for this reason I would find it very very hard to turn this down even though it would be funny to keep the denialapproved rhythm going.

+1 let the king swing his hammer.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
BIIG_SAD is one of the TMods that does a lot for the community. Even behind the scenes he still does a lot. He knows the rights and wrongs and also has shown on what it takes to be a leader. He takes care of the rule breakers and knows how to set the perfect example for everyone.

I believe BIIG_SAD is a great individual and a perfect staff member to become a Moderator. He's a great leader, a great teacher, and has the knowledge to do so!

+1 from the VR Dancer
[Image: EtVvJkX.jpeg][Image: nvOLgbD.jpeg]
I hate it here. | 알았어 | Anak ng kamote
Find my elsewhere by clicking here!
BIIG_SAD one of the few staff that takes action almost IMMEDIATELY, I can tell he's an experienced staff, Gives fair and smart warnings, Definitely not afraid to punish people, Other than that he also helps new and fresh staff on Discord how to deal with certain people, What new staff did wrong and good, Thus granting him as a great leader, 1+ Get this man a nuke
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
I heard a rumor that you staffed in a capricious manner.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(06-28-2023, 05:36 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I heard a rumor that you staffed in a capricious manner.
Hi Tiefling! its so good to see you in the PH side of the server! perhaps you will join me and the PH crew sometime :)
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Well well well...you finally are doing it! First off I'm going to -1 this app so you keep alternating between being approved and denied.....lol JK.

You are a key staff member in the Prop Hunt staff team. You are really active, communicate well with everyone, know exactly when to stand your ground. Most importantly for a Moderator, you have really good judgement. You know how to identify hackers with ESP, aimbot, beepers, etc. pretty damn quick. 

You are more than capable of being a Moderator for the Prop Hunt server, and wish you luck you get it. It's definitely well deserved. You have over-proved yourself that you're ready for that next step

Good luck again and it's a BIIG +1 from me!  :D
???????? ??????
bump for feedback

BIIG_SAD
Sad is a good teacher and knows how staffing goes. I don't even have anything negative against him. I believe it's time to upgrade Sad to a mod.

+1 from the birb
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
one of the tmods on dinklebergs prop hunt
he does very good, all of what i have to say has been said
+1
[Image: image.png]