Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ProReborn Trusted Application
Ingame Name: ProReborn

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:48159679

Time Played: 129 Hours

First Joined: Summer 2016. Approx A Year Ago. 

Availability: Late weekdays 5PM ET. Flexible late-night during Summer. Recently exams have been holding back my schedule and have been digging into my play time, but I still find time to connect with the community in TTT but most recently within Discord. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What Can You Do To Help The Community: I can use my quick thinking and leadership abilities to properly deal with any situation presented to me. Additionally, I can be a good asset to the community during late night shifts. Additionally I consider myself a rather fun person to be around while playing games and also consider myself to be a mature person. Over the last year, transforming from a young teen to a young adult (16-17) has really impacted me as a person and has made me more of a calmer character and has contributed to me becoming a much wiser person. With this said, I see me being a Trusted a helpful addition to the server and the community when it comes to rule enforcement, as well as maintaining the rules during late night play. Additionally, since my last application I believe I have made myself more known around the community and have established myself as a more intelligent and responsible member of the community. 

Why You Want To Help The Community: Because I enjoy playing with the members of this community and find myself spending a good chunk of my free time here with other members who I now consider to be close friends. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No. Only noobs get banned. 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yeah, old forums if it still counts: 

How did you find us?: Through GMOD servers. Came here and decided to stay. 

Other: I enjoy playing a variety of games. Most recently Battlegrounds, where queef somehow always manages to be the last surviving member of our group. He is literally immortal. 

Edit: A few peeps are talking about my recent activity on GMOD. In my post I went over it, but exams,school and work have taken a decent chunk of my time. Hope my previous activity speaks. 
[Image: 76561198056585087.png]

I can say that I very rarely see you play. Until you get more consistent play time you won't be getting a +1 from me. Sorry man.

+/-0
(06-01-2017, 03:41 PM)Pandora Radio Wrote: I can say that I very rarely see you play. Until you get more consistent play time you won't be getting a +1 from me. Sorry man.

+/-0

We probably play at drastically different times. I'm more of a night owl. I have seen you around throughout my last year here tho
[Image: 76561198056585087.png]

Im going to +.5 this just because 129 hours isn't really a lot to have after joining a year ago, and you aren't exactly the most active person in the community. But from what i have seen you're pretty decent at knowing what you're doing.
ill +1 i have played with you before on and off of gmod and to me you have done everything for me to give you a +1 

good luck with your app
[Image: 8UZV3.jpg][Image: SWIGADDY%20SWOODDY%20COMING%20FOR%20DA%2...gdsl3x.gif]
+1 Your fun to play with, know the rules, and I've seen you around plenty.
+1 I might not get on much but Iv known you since last year
[Image: original.gif]
I looked at your gametracker stats for the past 30 days and you have been quite inactive. Other than that I cannot give an opinion based on the fact I dont know you that well. Work on your activity on the server and I could see a possibility in the future. For now -1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
[Image: GLKcxNg.png]
Your playtime isn't really consistent at all.
former admin2
+0 I'm not against you being trusted at all, however you are not on consistently enough. You take long breaks and randomly appear every now and then. That's the only issue here.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean