Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin misread
Steam Name: whereskeyser

Steam I.D: 76561198167541289

Who banned you: it just said test mod

Reason for ban: I told my friend 'kuro' that I hoped he died in the spot he was hiding, and that it was a borderline illegal spot, and got banned because they thought i was telling him to kill himself??

Reason for Admins to unban you:I think he misread the first message without context
Your Steam ID 32 is STEAM_0:1:103637780
I will wait till @BIIG_SAD provides evidence to vote, though it's only a 24 hour ban so chances are you will be unbanned before this is resolved. Also, telling people you hope they die is not allowed and can potentially fall into the no suicide talk rule.
[Image: image.png]
I get that but i said i hope he died... as a prop, and i even added context directly with the "illegal ass spot" so I would expect someone who's an admin to at least ask what was meant or read the full thing and at least warn me to phrase stuff better if i misspoke.
[Image: IMG_5612.png]

looks like a simple misunderstanding to me. +1 for an unban.
ok yeah this just looks like a misunderstanding forget what i said before.
+1 for unban
[Image: image.png]
So..

1.) If it were actually telling someone to off themselves, due to your previous listing it would've been a kick, not a ban. Joking or encouraging suicidal shit is generally: Warn + gag or mute, then a kick if it is continued, usually if someone continues with this it is met with a perma yeet. 

2.) This is clearly misread and not indicative of influencing suicidal thoughts or anything. You literally see the dude add to the end of the sentence "in game" lmao. 

3.) Unbanned my dude. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

[Image: n07v5ax.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]