Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garro abusing
Offender's Name:  garro

Offender's SteamID: 
What Server(s): prop hunt

Offender's Rank: Trusted 

What They Did: they were acting very immature and irrational when it came to muting people. After I was ungag we were told to move on but there's nothing saying in the rules that I need a finish my conversation when a donar tells me

When They Did It:  
12:00
Potential Witnesses: 
Rickydoodagrims
Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as pro
of*): 

Other: I'll get the screen shots in a bit Rick is sending me it
Ill like to add a kid was being hella toxic with homophobic and racist topics and he wasn't muted at all. But when I tell garro to calm down after I was ungagged he gags me again

He just gaged me for asking for screenshots
Garros Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:90012891
Trusted is not donor. Trusted is a staff rank, he can tell you to move on from a conversation, depending on what the conversation is and generally, screenshots are not enough proof. You will need video evidence. Thankfully, Garro can provide the video proof when he is able to.

Nah man you're just an asshole, there was no abuse here. Garro did exactly what he needed to. I feel like you deserve a ban though, for the harassment against Garro and lying so much just to try and get him in trouble.
[Image: image.png]
(07-19-2023, 12:22 AM)Carson Wrote: Garros Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:90012891
One: Trusted is not donor. Trusted is a staff rank.
Two: He can indeed tell you to move on from a conversation, depending on what the conversation is.
Three: Generally, screenshots are not enough proof. You will need video evidence. Thankfully, Garro can provide the video proof when he is able to.
Ok well all 6 of us were doing were talking how I got muted and someone who's been racist and being toxic isn't muted or gagged and I get gagged
Like Carson say, depending on the conversations, staffs are allowed to tell ppl to move on from the topic. Every gags/mutes always come with a reason.

Also, if there's someone who was veing toxic/racist then they are to be gagged/muted however, this is a different story if it happened when staffs are not on. We don't know the full story before we joined the server and staffs need soild evidences of the event taking place for a gag/mute to happens. If there's evidences of that event before staffs joined then that is where ban requests come.

I will wait until there's video proof from Garro or anyone of the event.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
This is so amusing, so deliciously hypocritical.

Where do I start.
1.I joined the game because players reported racism, I didnt hear anyone "spamming the N" word. After 1 player actually said it, I warned him, and after Benny mock my warning and told me "to go fuck yourself", which is the person who were "spamming" slurs before I assume, you said next "For once I agree with Benny, fuck your self". So dont try it. You, Benny and Ricky deserve eachother, you all are equally toxic.
2.I warned Ricky and Benny for arguing when I first joined, this includes"dont tell ppl to shut up". Yes on this server telling people to shut up is not allowed, and you should listen when staff member telling you to stop arguing about your punishment in the game. I told you to go on the forum and make a staff abuse report. I used my binds and even "dare you to report me". Not my fault that you have a thick skull, and unable to understand this simple information. So I gagged you again.
3.About "Ok well all 6 of us were doing were talking how I got muted and someone who's been racist and being toxic isn't muted or gagged and I get gagged". You and Ricky were the only 2 who kept complaining about this so much, You 2 were starting the fire, others didnt care till you start talking, and didnt care as soon as you were gagged. So by gagging you, I prevented this server from turning into headache. 

Video: https://rutube.ru/video/private/ca0243ab...f_S3RmMqfg
           https://rutube.ru/video/private/e1f0ff53...hTD5fwyASQ
           https://rutube.ru/video/private/43c6f436...5xYw9eowxQ
           https://rutube.ru/video/private/fbaef6c0...bqzok87cSg
           https://rutube.ru/video/private/888328f8...vOzYOw_YjQ
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
I think it's clear that Garro didn't do anything wrong here but I'd also like to point out how extremely unprofessional it is to respond in the way he did.

You can be annoyed with how someone is making completely baseless accusations towards you but to call them "thick skulled" and say that "you deserve each other, you're all equally toxic" isn't something I think should be acceptable from any staff member. We're supposed to be better than that.
"report me kid, do it, i dare you"

This could have been handled way better. You didn't try to de-escalate at all.
(07-19-2023, 12:22 AM)Carson Wrote: Garros Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:90012891
Trusted is not donor. Trusted is a staff rank, he can tell you to move on from a conversation, depending on what the conversation is and generally, screenshots are not enough proof. You will need video evidence. Thankfully, Garro can provide the video proof when he is able to.

Nah man you're just an asshole, there was no abuse here. Garro did exactly what he needed to. I feel like you deserve a ban though, for the harassment against Garro and lying so much just to try and get him in trouble.
Great to know u know nothing about showing maturity when you're staff kinda sad ngl. This incident showed how egotistical he was so if you think I deserve a ban you're mad weird.
(07-19-2023, 05:57 PM)Roomba Wrote:
(07-19-2023, 12:22 AM)Carson Wrote: -snip
Great to know u know nothing about showing maturity when you're staff kinda sad ngl. This incident showed how egotistical he was so if you think I deserve a ban you're mad weird.
Yes. He did not de-escalate the situation correctly. I know that.  It is something he needs to work on. But that does not give you permission to harass him like you, and the others in the video did.
[Image: image.png]
(07-19-2023, 06:15 PM)Carson Wrote:
(07-19-2023, 05:57 PM)Roomba Wrote:
(07-19-2023, 12:22 AM)Carson Wrote: -snip
Yes. He did not de-escalate the situation correctly. I know that.  It is something he needs to work on. But that does not give you permission to harass him like you, and the others in the video did.
So let me get it straight him telling us to report him the telling us to move on while getting evidence is ok great to know