Potential Witnesses: 
Bird

Potato
Chibill
aecho
Reason to Ban: 
 AFK time farming

Proof: 
[Image: benbol_02.PNG] also 4 seperate check ins where I see he does not play.
[url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/936881003740409938/1132171551148617870/ts02.jpg][/url][Image: ts02.jpg]

[Image: ts01.jpg]
[Image: ts03.jpg]
[Image: ts04.jpg]

Other: I can provide the full video, but its super boring. 
also, this player has been warned in prior occasions that if they have to step away, to disconnect from the server. a day ban was issued with reason of AFK timefarming.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Full video of someone time farming is boring, but I would still need it. Time farming is a hard ban to give.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(07-22-2023, 12:04 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Full video of someone time farming is boring, but I would still need it. Time farming is a hard ban to give.
 this should be the entire session for that one
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I never thought I'd have to perma someone for not playing the game lmao. Although with the large amount of listings and the fact I literally was the one to state any further instance would result in it, I guess we have no choice.

Yeet.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]