Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarify kicking for no reason
Offender's Name: clarify

Offender's STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:79613233

What Server(s): Dinkleberg TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Kicked me immediately after killing them after they were called out and walked past a Unid.

When They Did It: August 7, 2023 around 9:30pm Central. Round 3.

Potential Witnesses:  Broken Piano, Fentalis, Laced Xanax, monkeydog, PianoFerret1073, Saylor Twift

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/uF30LZF.png

Other: N/A
link doesn't work
(08-07-2023, 09:47 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: link doesn't work

fixed now
(08-08-2023, 12:51 PM)StringBean Wrote:

fixed now
Don’t think so still getting error. Also given that by the address it looks to be a single image that may not be enough proof given the lack of context, unless the kick reason is something egregiously bad.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-08-2023, 04:15 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(08-08-2023, 12:51 PM)StringBean Wrote:

fixed now
Don’t think so still getting error. Also given that by the address it looks to be a single image that may not be enough proof given the lack of context, unless the kick reason is something egregiously bad.

Since the like works for me here is the image from it.     
Thanks!

Yeah the console is giving a decent look at context, +1 for a strike.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
pretty sure remember seeing them say they accidentally kicked that person as they were trying to target sal and it autowent to stringbean, said in the TTT discord, can look up those messages if u want i dont know anyone in here just giving the info i have
(08-10-2023, 05:48 PM)grasse Wrote: pretty sure remember seeing them say they accidentally kicked that person as they were trying to target sal and it autowent to stringbean, said in the TTT discord, can look up those messages if u want i dont know anyone in here just giving the info i have
i'm not sure how it would autocomplete to stringbean when typing sal? and it seems pretty convenient that it accidentally autocompleted to the person that just killed them
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
im just saying what i saw im not defending anything xd
I'm all for kicking grasse for not defending the defendant, tiefling for anti-defending grasse, string bean for being kicked, Schwaggins for using an old meme as a PFP, and Chibill for not fixing things in my life personally.

+1 strike, never heard of the dude, not sure why they are trying to kick sal or string bean. Unless this truely was a one-off and/or an accident - but it doens't seem that any apology was given.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks