Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell, best wishes, and Ryzif loves ketchup
Hi All,

I've decided to step down from my position as admin for PH.  While I would have liked to have become co-owner and fixed things on the PH server, I think we can all agree that my application was a long shot at best (and was never expected to be accepted).  I don't believe it would serve the community for me to remain an admin when I really don't know the current player base at all, and I don't really have the energy to get to know it anymore.  I will say that the infrastructure holding this community together is falling apart.  I don't mean the discord, I mean the servers and forums themselves.  Lots of stuff is outdated and just waiting for collapse at this point.  The web team has been working hard to ensure the forums don't totally explode, big props to them.  Another big example would be the map vote breaking on PH which annihilated our average player count which has still not recovered.  Dink will need to provide some tender loving care for the servers and forums to keep things from breaking in the future.

I'm also leaving because I've been reflecting on what I really want to do with my time.  I'm working long hours and run a ML youtube channel as a hobby.  I unfortunately don't have as much time as I'd like to game.  The entire crew of people I made friends with on Dinks in 2021 doesn't touch gmod anymore.  I've met so many great people through Dinks, and it makes me sad that none of them play gmod anymore.  I'd like to thank everyone on the PH staff team and the Dink's admins for their hard work keeping this community running and safe.  Working with all of you has been a blast.

When he feels he's ready, I fully support and endorse @Super Milk Chan becoming a PH admin.

I'd also like to call out some people in particular.  Not everyone will be mentioned, just some people I want to yell or shitpost at.
@TheUltraFish - You were the best admin PH had.  Thanks for your shitposts in my DMs.  Fish meme

@unfortunatepossum - Thanks for being a good friend and a good admin.  I hope you continue to get pushed off a fence.

@KaptainLes - ˙sʞuᴉp ɹoɟ ǝuop ǝʌ,noʎ ƃuᴉɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥ┴ ˙snoᴉɹɐlᴉɥ ƃuᴉʞɔnɟ ǝɹɐ noʎ sǝ˥

@Jammin - Amazing job as discord admin. Jammin

@Ryzif - Stop working so much so we can play cod.  Drunk zombies with you and Koshka is always great.

@Mother Nuru. - You have the rage of a 300lb gorilla who had his banana stolen but have the height of a munchkin from the wizard of oz.  Thanks for all your advice over the last 2 years.

@bryanbrr - Bwyan <3.  Good luck with everything now that you've finished school.

@chibill - "-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--." Thanks for all your hard work fixing all the broken shit on the servers, you are a brilliant coder.

@August - #GetCarriedInPhas. I'm glad Murder is in your hands.  Thanks for all the gaming sessions in the Dinks discord over the last year.

@Norm Minder - 1v1 me nerd. I'm glad you're my friend, thanks for everything you did for the Dinks community over the years.

@Gabe - Two dudes sitting in a hot tub.  5 feet apart because they're not Gaybe. You've done an excellent job running the forums, thanks for your level headedness in all the admin discussions.

@reina - Sorry I missed you, but your name in the staff discord made me think you were someone else lmao.  You've done such a good job as discord admin, you'll go down as one of the best admins Dink's has ever had.  You and Les have really made the discord amazing.

@Loona Mondragon - Koshka thanks for everything over the years on Dinks.  Staffing with you when we were Trusted was legitimately some of the most fun I've had on Dinks.  You're one of my best friends online, and I'm glad I met you through this community.  You're still a bitch though <3.

To everyone else that hasn't made me want to put my head through a wall, thank you for leaving my last few brain cells alone.
I'll still be around in the main discord if you want to play golf, l4d2, cod, etc.  I might even hop on TTT to rdm some of the staff once in a while.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
Another one bites the dust.

No doubt I'll see you around. Best of luck to you. Your memes are still bad btw but I guess you had to have a fault somewhere.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
:( Going to miss you, you did an amazing job. I understand where you're coming from. Hope everything goes well with life and YouTube. Enjoy your parting gift :).
Oh how I wish I didn't have to look up Morse code just to get rick rolled.

Going to miss you. One of the few other admins that play on the other servers.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Farewell man. PH loses another extremely valuable staff member. Thank you for your hard work and everything you have done. I was hoping to see you get Co-Owner, but enjoy your “retirement”. 

Good luck to your future endeavors <3
???????? ??????
I'm not crying. You're crying, and you have weak lil leggies.

Brat.

Be good or be good at it ya nerd. Go change the world and if you ever have some free time for us plebs maybe we can play something.

Bye bye stupid hampster, you done good.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

Well damn that was hella fast, You were by far the coolest admin for me, I totally respect your points, I will not miss you at all i will miss your dad jokes and your funny complete randomness, Goodbye chell and take care have fun with your retirement ya rusty old vending machine *salute*

You tried to save the server by applying for co-owner but oh well...
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Rdm is based o7
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
damn no goodbye for me :( damn that's such a sweet goodbye, thank you :')

you were a great admin, thank you for the cat gifs o7