Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
staff app
Ingame Name: Count Wagula

SteamID: 76561198107374925
Discord Tag:Chrona6969

Time Played: 30h in server 479 overall

When First Joined: 9/21/2023

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): almost 24/7, but I mostly play 8pm to 1am cdt.

Rank Desired: literally anything

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community:

I believe I could change the community for not only the better but for the best. Ever since I joined this server I knew instantly that it was the one. I saw potential in my self to improve it by first adding an easier way to add music and to allow enhance the bass for better monkey beat 2. I personally think that song goes hard. Next I would add a competitive collection bot in the server like a bank or pokemon to keep more activity in the discord. Lastly I would add a name title crate purely cosmetic and purchasable with both the premium and regular points.

The enhanced music addition and4 added bass would be crucial for drawing more players to donor rank. I have asked select players and they agreed that the one thing drawing away from getting donor rank is the hard process of adding music. I believe that we can achieve this goal by connecting the bot to read shortened urls so quicken the process of adding it.The only thing we would need is a bot checking its from youtube and to only play the audio. For the admins its still a simple process, the audio would be check before being added to the bot confirming it is not appropriate. After this its a simple click of a button upvoting the song on discord to add it to the bot. With this simple process it would be potentially capable of increasing the donors to the server by 15% to 20%. All by create a simple double check bot, shortening the url, and letting staff listen to the audio.

For the pokemon or collection bot, it is a bot plays any sort of card collecting or money collecting game. This would draw more people to stay active on the discord server by giving them a mini to play while people aren't talking. Donors and staff would have a slightly enhanced daily amount collected so also further increase the chance of people donating. There is also a potential of increasing friendly rivalry between the members of the discord. This too will also increase activity and possibly increase the likely-hood that they would invite their friends in the server to compete. This again would increase the chance of donations to the server through not only the new players but the chance of them buying donor for extra draws. This would be easy to do all it would require is a pokemon bot role, a dedicated channel, and possibly a trade channel for them. All of this I believe would be achievable in one to two hours. This is an easy addition to the server and I believe would help push it to new heights. 

Finally for the title create this would be an additional crate that add a title to your name in the tab scoreboard. This can include multiple tiers with the top onces being the edgiest, funniest, or coolest, for example "T Destroyer". These would be a great addition to the server and increase not only the player activity on the gmod servers but with using premium points also increases the chances of a donation once again. Both of this would promote the server in funds and drawing new players while also keeping players to collect all the titles. This crate could also be dropped randomly as well. Doing this will also encourage non p2w players to play aswell.

Using title crates, a pokemon bot, or changing the music bot would not only be useful for the server but completely change it. All of these additions would be great in increasing the players to not only play, but also donate to the server allowing for even more potential for growth of the server. The crate and the pokemon bot could be accomplished in a short time span and the players could be hyped up about the revamped music system. All three of these would be a great opportunity to enhance the server and grow its player base as well. These don't have to be exact and we could adapt them to fit the community But by what I have seen on other servers they keep a lot of the player base active with these additions. I personally can admit to donating to a server for nametag crates and I know many players that have as well.

ss 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uGMT...sp=sharing
ss 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dEEg...sp=sharing
ss 3: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13DgQ...sp=sharing
Why you want to help the community:

I want to help this server because I know this server is one of the best ttt servers out there and I would love to see it grow. There are multiple things I believe would help this community if we had a wider dedicated player base. I would love to make other game modes more active and expand the discord. I would also love to personally help improve this server by creating events on both discord and gmod. I believe that I have not only the the drive and the dedication but also the love for this server to bring it to heights. I personally have been a dedicated player ever since I joined playing a few hours every day on the TTT gmod server.
   I have been playing gmod since 2014 across multiple servers stopping in 2016. After coming back in 2023 and playing the top all the active servers I know for a fact that this is one of the best ones out there. This server has a great amount of active players but the others gmod servers are what im worried about. I would play on the prophunt server if we had more players playing on it. For now I have been enjoying the TTT server going as far as donating for crates and a donor role. The dedicated player base and the amazing admins that don't abuse me at all is what brings me back consistently to this server. I personally would love to be a part of the great team that keeps improving this server each and every day. I have had multiple players agree they would like my changes as seen above. This proves that I could brainstorm ideas that fit the community and improves it as well. I believe this proves that I would be a perfect fit for the role and could help the server in general. Multiple people that I have asked agreed as well.
  This role would mean so much to me personally and I would take pride as that role. I would love to dedicate some of my time every time to improving this server and helping other players in the server. I already try as hard as I can not to misinform players and help them when they have questions. With this role more trust would be put upon me by new players and I plan to guide them to their answers as swiftly and efficiently as I personally can. I plan to help this server in any way that I personally can with my own sweat, tears, and blood. I have many great ideas and this is only the start of the server's potential. My ideas could not only revive the prop hunt servers but potentially others. Other players as well have agreed they would play other dink servers  if they had  more active players base.
   For my closing statement I would like to say that I love this server and that I want to be apart of the team. Playing on this server brings me much joy and I love the community behind it. I have personally spent many hours in the discord and TTT server and would love to see it grow. I have donated myself to help the server and would invite my friends to this server as well. I know I would be a great addition to this amazing staff team and would be able to improve the server. I hope to be able to bring the server to new heights and make this server more enjoyable to play on not on as a play but to moderate as well. This server would be my soul, my heart, and my life every day and I would love to express this by improving it.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  no ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): never ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

How did you find us?: the gmod ttt server browser was my highest rated at the time and had alot of players

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: I hand wrote this please  give me a review
Ima do a +0 for now only because of your lack of hours of this game. I think if you become more active in the forums/discord though you would be a good member to help with the team!
-1 less than 100 hours and twitch chat brainrot
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
[Image: 58979-url.png?width=450&height=600]
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
Appreciate the willingness to help staff a server on Dinks, but unfortunately you don't meet the minimum time requirements for Trusted at 30 hours. The minimum time requirements for TTT Trusted is "...100+ hours of server time to apply for Trusted" found in FORMAT AND REQUIREMENTS. I highly recommend staying on the good list, having some forum activity, and Discord activity (if you're not in the Discord, here's a invite link). 

Best of wishes for you, but it's a 
±0 from me due to the requirements not being met.

Edit- Also make a Intro here \( ̄︶ ̄*\))
???????? ??????
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i put literally anything im not just applying for trusted
(10-21-2023, 11:20 PM)Count Wagula Wrote: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i put literally anything im not just applying for trusted
there is no staff rank below trusted
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-21-2023, 11:25 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(10-21-2023, 11:20 PM)Count Wagula Wrote: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i put literally anything im not just applying for trusted
there is no staff rank below trusted
Reee Donors are staff
???????? ??????
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) make something idk id look pretty good as a community helper and make it a 30 hr requirement.
-1 for now, hours aren’t met for applying and that’s about it. 
+1 for future if you do plan to apply in the future and have a good community support behind. also you can only first apply for trusted and have to work your way up, can’t jump straight to tmod or mod.