Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
its not gojover
Ingame Name: slater

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90030088
Discord Tag: slat3r

Time Played: +800 hours in the server (counting name changes in gametracker)

When First Joined: Nov 15. 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Friday's and Sunday's are when I'm pretty much available, I work late shifts so sometimes I will get on after 12 A.M. or 2 A.M. EST

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community: Well I'm sure by now most of the community saw how I staffed previously. For the newer people, I can basically take on reports/handle warns/gag + mute to deal with troublemakers and help get rid of players who are causing issues, but also maintain a safe and fun environment/server for older & newer players. Basically going by the guidelines and rulebook.  Since trusted's are limited on what they can do (server wise), I'd also be able to help out with ban requests if needed & contribute more to community stuff that I've already been doing, such as ban appeals, staff apps, community threads, etc. Basically, anything to do with trying to be a mod, but with limited perms until I work my way back up again to help more on a grander scale in the server with extended perms. For now, I'll be able to do these things + more beyond of what I can do for a trusted. I'm also able to implement rules when needed and keep the server calm and fun, but not let it get too hectic. 

Why you want to help the community: I honestly couldn't tell you WHY I wanted to help the community, but I always loved the idea of trying to improve and have a community that felt like everyone was equal to each other. I get that there are outliers there like newer random players that cause trouble or even worse, (which I don't need to explain), that shouldn't be allowed in the community. I want to keep it that way to keep the bad eggs out of the community and not gatekeep to newer people that want to join into a new community. I'm all about open arms for everyone. For me, this is the first community I've been in besides some irl ones. With the help of many great people such as @Damien, @dong, @QuantumEdge, @Wrom, & @bryanbrr, I wouldn't have been able to get into staffing, let alone, into this community without them. They helped me to get to know new people around the community + helped me along my journey, both with staffing problems to irl problems. I want to do the same for everyone whether they are just regulars, newer people, or just friends that I know. I want them to be able to enjoy coming to TTT & even to the community, beyond of what I would be able to do as a trusted. So I think coming back after my hiatus + my departure to focus on irl problems has let me re-evaluate myself of what I need to focus on to better myself and allow me to come back better as a staff member without my problems getting in the way now. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): unodostrescuatrocinco (denied)

How did you find us?: just randomly found this server full of special people  Heart

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: [Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

I know my play time has been a little shotty, since I am not able to play AS much as I would like due to work, but I do try to get on as much as I can when players are on. Usually when I get home, the server's are empty so it's hard to get time. Leave any comments or concerns that you have! 
+1 Slater was the best staff around hes like icey in a way. Hes super nice knows the rules and is friendly with everyone in the community Good luck!
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 slater was great staff before and I’m sure he’ll make great staff again :)
[Image: kirby.gif]
obvi +1 man is a goat he has no enemies
Nah, I'd win.

ez +1, the guy is a friendly face and was really good staff in the past.
+1. Was great staff when he was staff and I have full confidence he’ll do a great job if he gets back on the team
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Shiiii boy of course I’d +1 this. You were an admin candidate before your resignation and that speaks for itself in terms of your ability. It is NOT gojover bro just copied Hollow Purple!!!!
+1 this is jujitsu kaiser
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 but you gotta rdm damien
1+ When you get admin don't forget to give me perma vape
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]