Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Ideas and Forum Cleanse
hello, with all the pending admin applications and the lack of non-ban appeal/applications threads I wanted to make this

I have some ideas that will return TTT to its former glory and not the shell of its former self it is now

bring back:

- Bird Bomb
- Special Rounds
- Nuclear Power
- Harpoon
- Manhacks 
- Drew 

that is all, thank you. Discuss below
[Image: optimized-ABCOM_202203_CharacterDimensio_Bomb_Movie.png]

BIRDBOMB?

anyways, add all of these please. we need some fresh ttt content
I tried bringing back special rounds but all the addons for them were broken or shitty. But that was the past where I didn't really have anyone who knew enough about addons to fix them. 

Also +1 on nuclear power it's a good map
[Image: b_560x95.png]
bring back among us
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
-1 nuclear just cause Nicol wants it to come back and he doesn't even play.
Jk but some of these sound like cool ideas and would be nice to get new stuff in ttt
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(12-06-2023, 02:56 PM)Gabe Wrote: - Harpoon
Harpoon going through walls was what made it worth using. It was silly to remove it for that
former admin2
(12-06-2023, 03:33 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(12-06-2023, 02:56 PM)Gabe Wrote: - Harpoon
Harpoon going through walls was what made it worth using. It was silly to remove it for that
exactly this is what I mean
Bro I loved throwing the harpoon thru the glass, I always laughed my ass off when they pm'd me that they hated me, It was so great.
bring back spec dm
(12-06-2023, 03:58 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: bring back spec dm
Fun fact, we tried last year in December, it broke a bunch of stuff, even after it was working just fine on test.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]