Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need to talk.
Please.

For the love of god.

Stop saying "+1 for reduction" or "may reduction in the future" to a permaban. You're not reducing it, as inherently a permaban is a ban that is permanent without time attached to it. It's not a ban for an infinite time, it's just a bam that won't go away. You're +1ing to change the ban to a timed one. 

This angers me for no reason but every time I see som(damien)eone do it I want to find the nearest ice pick

also make me admin i promise to only abuse my powers when it will be the funniest way possible

have i made this exact post before
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I'm feeling a +1 for reduction
former admin2
+1 for reduction
???????? ??????
may reduction in the future
+1 for may reduction in the future
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(12-09-2023, 11:12 AM)the little cummer boy Wrote: You're +1ing to change the ban to a timed one.

isnt that the point tho

also permabans are dumb
(12-09-2023, 12:52 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(12-09-2023, 11:12 AM)the little cummer boy Wrote: You're +1ing to change the ban to a timed one.

isnt that the point tho

also permabans are dumb
to reduce is to go from a higher number to a lower number

changing the ban from one that doesn't have a numeric value assigned to one that does isnt a reduction thats the point smh 

permabans are dumb yeah
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-09-2023, 01:23 PM)the little cummer boy Wrote: to reduce is to go from a higher number to a lower number

changing the ban from one that doesn't have a numeric value assigned to one that does isnt a reduction thats the point smh

deez nuts
another W rand take honestly
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Don't care