ban appeal
Sad 
Ingame Name: Fulcrumb

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:484966866

Who Banned You: KaptainLes

Reason For Ban: MASS RDM 

Length of Ban: FOREVER

Reason for Admins to Unban: Erm i beleive the garrys mod statute of limitations has passed and i think i have the RIGHT to be unbanned BECASUE I SAID SO, and its been 2 years ive matured like some fine wine so im not a JACKASS anymore, unban me PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): NO

Other: Angel <me

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-1 weirdo
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
[Image: Screenshot_20231219_204245_Chrome.jpg?ex...60a4391db&]

I wouldn't say you've matured like fine wine. You've matured more like milk.

This guy fumbled and crumbled. Normally I would say +1 and give a person another chance if it’s been a while, but not for you for a recent incident. 

???????? ??????
(12-19-2023, 09:07 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: This guy fumbled and crumbled. Normally I would say +1 and give a person another chance if it’s been a while, but not for you for a recent incident. 

bro you literally rewarded me 5 points for harrasment, stop encouraging bad behaviour pal
(12-19-2023, 09:08 PM)fulcrumb Wrote: bro you literally rewarded me 5 points for harrasment, stop encouraging bad behaviour pal
hey pal, did you just blow in from stupid town?
(12-19-2023, 09:08 PM)fulcrumb Wrote:
(12-19-2023, 09:07 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: -yeah-
bro you literally rewarded me 5 points for harrasment, stop encouraging bad behaviour pal
[Image: 6itv11.jpg]
...The way you wrote the reason to unban does speaks for itself
i believe him
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(12-20-2023, 12:32 AM)dero Wrote: i believe him
experts say he's just misunderstood
former admin2