+1 thank you ballincat43!
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
+1 enough Murder hours
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Handled. Thanks for the ban request.
we have a truck tomorrow :(
Slater,

Thank you for applying for the Admin role. After much consideration with the current admin team, we are going to deny this application. We believe this due to your limited time in the user role. Our leadership team agrees that you are a high-potential individual and with more time and experience under your belt you will surely become and admin. Take the next few months to hone your skills more and reapply. I know you will earn the role

You may reapply yesterday
(01-06-2024, 12:27 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Slater,

Thank you for applying for the Admin role. After much consideration with the current admin team, we are going to deny this application. We believe this due to your limited time in the user role. Our leadership team agrees that you are a high-potential individual and with more time and experience under your belt you will surely become and admin. Take the next few months to hone your skills more and reapply. I know you will earn the role

You may reapply yesterday
i hope you have a jolly new year buddy...
this is a rather controversial app, i'll need about a month to consider.

the moderator thing in my role isn't like player moderator, it's staff app moderstor. sorry for any confusion.
+1 for superadmin. Satoru Gojo and his overwhelming intensity nah I’d win stand proud jogoat gambere gambere. Hollow purple into his infinite void hakari jackpot dance mahito WHERE YOU GO I GOOOOO WHAT YOU SEE I SEEEEE
I think you know what yami would say in this situation push pass your limit!