I go by Harmless_Potato.

Steam ID:
My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:199119627.

Time Played:
I have about ~1150 hours on the server.

When First Joined:
I first joined on November 06, 2021

Availability:
I mainly am able to get on after 5:00PM (CST) on weekdays and anytime during the weekend.

Rank Desired:
I am desiring the rank of Moderator.

Current Rank:
I am currently a Tmod.

What can you do to help the community?: 
Prop Hunt is something I really cherish, and I want to continue what I do with the ability of being able to perma ban for the respective reasons. I think I've grown a little and refined what Super Milk Chan had inputted in my previous Prop Hunt Moderator application. I now make sure there's enough concrete evidence to insure what the ban reason is, is convincing. I take my time gathering evidence, and aren't too quick issuing bans now.

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us?:
I strive to help create a fun and safe atmosphere for the community. I devote a lot of my free-time around here and absolutely love doing what I can to help out.

Have you previously been banned?:
Read my other 99 staff apps for my day ban for timefarming when I kept forgetting to log off back in 2021.

Have you previously applied for staff?:
Yes
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?:
Yes, I currently use NVIDIA ShadowPlay for video recording and Windows snipping for screenshots.

How did you find us?:
Friend had suggested this server to play prop hunt one day, and I just stuck around in the community.

Other:
For burnout, I have stepped my time back since reapplying back into the Prop Hunt staff team in early October. So there's no concern now that I will put too much time into the server and get burnt out in the future.

Any negative and positive critiques are welcome! Please let me know how and/or what I can approve on. I know I'm not perfect, but most importantly I strive to be.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
???????? ??????
+1

I believe in you. I think you are ready to become a mod here. You are level headed and generally a positive influence.

Godspeed and good luck!
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
[Image: image.png?ex=65b49913&is=65a22413&hm=b32...6a0cef55c&]

recent gametracker time under only listed name
(01-13-2024, 12:48 AM)lacer Wrote: [Image: image.png?ex=65b49913&is=65a22413&hm=b32...6a0cef55c&]

Thank you for looking my playtime up. I was away from home to visit my parents until January 2nd, which is why I wasn't on much before then. :)
???????? ??????
(01-13-2024, 12:48 AM)lacer Wrote: [Image: image.png?ex=65b49913&is=65a22413&hm=b32...6a0cef55c&]

Just to cover Potato on this one without influencing the vote. He is a busy person with work taking him away from his PC from time to time. He is constantly active on a scope wider then a month. I wouldn't hold this one against him.

Edit: bussy lmfao
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(01-13-2024, 12:54 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:

Just to cover Potato on this one without influencing the vote. He is a bussy person with work taking him away from his PC from time to time. He is constantly active on a scope wider then a month. I wouldn't hold this one against him.

I can also back this up, with stuff from https://www.battlemetrics.com/ A gametracker alternative that while it doesn't always have good time number (because its newer) does show out to 3 months.      
Easy +1 potato is super active usually and has been doing this for awhile now i believe he has great understanding of the rules and punishments , super chill doesn't jump the gun always tries to help in anyway or form , the time you've shown isn't something to go off at this point he has like what 15 weeks in total game time plus ever since he came back his activity has gone back up so i hope to see potato green soon.
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
I do believe Potato is ready to be actual mod. Despite with his time on the server, he is on the call whenever troubles come and more active compares to other staffs.

+1 from the birb
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Easiest 1+ of my life, you're the most active staff, you always pay attention to the server, and you always get excited when the server explodes with players, that's proof that you actually give a shit about the server which is what we want from a mod
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
+1 good guy get's drunk a lot