hi
im rand
or notrand
or bunniey
or some name that has cum in it probably 
i prefer rand though 
i play ttt sometimes
i am the local drama stirrer (retired?)
i kinda joined early 2019, kinda joined late 2019, really actually joined early 2020 
known as a ne'er-do-well in some circles but i think im mostly chill with mostly everyone now (?)
ex-staff (and for those three long months, i was one of the greats, jammin is my claim to fame fr i maked him frfr)
i now simply shitpost on the forums and thats about it
or hold the wand in front of the fairyworld portal, thats almost always me, not sorry in advance 
or say teehee :3 every time i do anything 

teehee :3

oh and im an old man (27 i think) and native kinda but really just white if that matters and i am bad at every video game but make up for it with the cutest cat
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Welcome to the forums!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Hi Rand, Mr. Drama Stirrer
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
remarkable how this has become a yearly tradition

hi rand !
hi rand.............................................................................................................................................................................................................
rand
Idiot
If rand has no haters, you will know that I am dead and buried

jk hello idiot
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-16-2024, 04:28 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: If rand has no haters, you will know that I am dead and buried

jk hello idiot
if nicol is dead and buried, you will know that rand is purging the world of his haters
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Tldr