Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
JJK Chap 221
ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300
Discord: jackxddd

Time Played: 40379 minutes according to gametracker
When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most evenings and late nights/early mornings. Recently graduated and got time on my hands to help out !
Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community:  Well with the added power I can be able to slay and deal with rdm reports as well as slay any hackers that might get on preventing them from doing things until a mod can ban them. I also have past experience on this server as a Mod so I can help new people who get trusted learn the ins and outs and be a good guiding hand if needed. Also just being an extra hand to help with hectic servers is always helpful if staff don't want to worry and need a break I don't mind staffing at all and enjoy being able to help when needed and giving others a break. I enjoy being another helping hand and keep the server fun for others.

Why you want to help the community: Ive enjoyed this community and I feel like I can be helpful and wanna come back. I enjoy my time here and the friends I have made and continue to make its a server I dont want it to slowly die anytime soon and I enjoy getting to make sure can get the same experiences I have from my time and wanna make sure dinks is an enjoyable for others !
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes 
Other: I look forward to your comments if anyone wants to talk to me about concerns or anything ill do my best to answer them here or privately they can message me on discord.
After your last stint of being in a toxic clique, publicly victim blaming me for being groomed, being banned for it, doubling down on it, apologizing a year later and then making a staff app shortly after, I don't think you should ever be staff again.
saying sorry to people just to be staff isn't someone that should be staffing. I have seen you talk shit about people you barely know.

I just want to acknowledge the things being said about me. While Im not proud of the things I said a year and half ago. I do acknowledge that they were in poor taste and incredibly rude and disrespectful. I decided when I was coming back and playing that since the people who I affected where still here that it was best i apologies to them personally. In my apologies to all the people i felt were effected i did say i was not asking for forgiveness but I wanted them to hear it from me and not be something half assed. The decision to make a staff app was after I gained abt 3 weeks of playtime and was enjoying my time and decided id like to be staff again. This were two different thought process and were not made together. I am a much different person from who I was over a year ago and just hope the people see that when I play now. Thanks for reading.
-1. I’ll start by saying that I don’t personally have any negative history with you myself and that this is entirely based off observation of the current community members and how what has been said ties into it.  I think it’s really early to consider staff. If you want the people here who are being civil but still have some sour history with to believe that you’ve changed you’ll have to prove it to them. Even if they never end up being your friend, it’s gonna take a lot of work to make a level of amends with some people here and I think that needs to be done before staff is a consideration. An apology won’t mean anything until you can prove via future words and actions that you mean what you say. And that’s what leads to long term positive change and relations with people.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
What he said was bad there’s no denying that, but this is a year and a half ago. I don’t find it fair whatsoever that people who screw up several times get let back with open arms time and time again, but a genuine person makes one mistake is banished forever. I’m not referring to a singular individual, there have been several over the years that I’ve been here.

The only thing he has done wrong in his time here is being my friend and getting lumped into this mess. This whole group vs group shit is the dumbest stuff ever. Everyone got fucked over hard equally. And I just want it to end. I don’t want to be afraid of posting a genuine concern or defense for people and I’m sure a lot of people feel the same.

People don’t like Jack and that is perfectly fine, but he does not go out of his way to hurt people. That one off comment was referring to something that happened YEARS ago and he had no idea how the dude felt about it anymore. Not gonna elaborate further. He has only truly “wronged” one person here, and even then that’s a double edged sword.

He did not do the apologies and staff app in tandem. I’m unsure of who all he apologized to, but only one person deserved an apology. The other people were just mutuals who didn’t like his comment. Waiting a year to apologize to someone who immediately blocked him sounds reasonable to me. Let tensions die, mind your own business, and didn’t do anything unreasonable for a long time.

I’ll take the rep bomb from whoever is associated I don’t really care. I’m defending an individual that actually wants to help out the server.

+1 for TRUSTED…

(I’ll edit this and insert the nanami picture when I’m home from work).
Personally I think you should wait a bit longer to try to rejoin the staff team and see how well you mesh with the community again after such a long hiatus. Idc about the drama as I believe in forgiveness for the sake of betterment to yourself and others and I hope others would do the same for me. Mainly just think not enough time has elapsed since coming back to the server.

Apologies for incoherentness I am exhausted from late nights in my practice lately, insurance maximums resetting are a bitch lol

Good luck on your app!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I can only speak to the Jack that I've known (past month-ish). He's been very fun to play with and very helpful towards any questions I've had as a new-ish player. From the new member perspective, Ill give him a +1.
(01-17-2024, 01:37 PM)Foxka Wrote: Personally I think you should wait a bit longer to try to rejoin the staff team 
I did see this twice so I did just wanna say I posted my app now because I notice staff apps are open longer then when I applied in the past. I figure having the app open now allows people to comment based off my three weeks or if they need more time it will be open for them and can comment later since it will still be up. I did also ask a couple current staff members if they think I should apply and also said yes! But this is a valid point thanks for the feedback.
From my own perspective, I’ve seen both the good and bad sides from Jack. The bad side of Jack was what I had saw a year ago from my experience compared to currently where I’ve seen him actually go out of his way to change for the better. It’s not to say that he didn’t make his mistakes and actually hurt people in the process, but I believe that he’s going in the right direction of trying to apologize. I don’t believe bringing up past mistakes from a year to years ago should dictate the current status of someone. Maybe that’s just me and I try to see the best in everyone. But I believe that he is currently doing the right thing to be better. A lot of people don’t like him and yeah, it’ll take more time to prove what he needs to prove with his major and minor fuckups. Imo it’ll take a lot more time for people who got hurt in the process to fully let it go. I think Jack is doing great for a start of trying to do better and it’s whatever if people disagree. I believe he wants to help the server and I believe that trusted would be a good start for this path.

+1