Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Birb ready to take Flight?
Ingame Name: Bird

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:566207695

Time Played: 560.92 (Might be wrong)

When First Joined: Around February 21, 2022 (Not sure)

Availability: USA Central Timezone
  • Mon-Thursday: 11:45 pm - 3:00 am 
  • Friday: 8:30 pm - 3:00 AM (working)/Anytime that I'm not busy or sleeping
  • Sat-Sunday: Anytime that I'm not busy or sleeping

Rank Desired: T-mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?:
If I do get T-mod, I can able to ban troublemakers (such as ghosters, mic spammers, etc) when the upper staffs are too busy or sleeping. I think most people know but in case, I am a Night-owl so I can help the server during nighttime and after midnight. Banning troublemakers during nighttime is easier than creating a ban request for a day ban the next day. Not only that, I want to help Trusted staffs who are having troubles and need a ban on troublemakers. 

Why do you want to help the community?: 
As I mentioned before, I can stay up until 3am CST where the server can have troublemakers during the nighttime. I have experienced before as a Trusted where I needed help banning a player from the upper staffs but they were either sleeping or busy at the time. All I could do was keep on gagging or kicking the players until they stopped or another staff with ban power got on. (This had happened before when I was kicking a hacker for 15 mins). Of course, life is different for everyone so I will never blame them for that.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nu, I'm a good birb

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yea
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?:
  • OBS for recording and Avidemux for editing the videos
  • Normal bindings for SS

How did you find us?: Got into prop hunt bc of Youtube, joined Dinks due to being more people than the other servers at the time. 

Other:
  •  I can understand there are comments about not being on PH that much. Of course, if that's the problem then I will do my best to get on as possible. 
  • I have been Trusted for 8 months and got about 16 ban requests as Trusted
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
easy +1

good luck bird! we all have high hopes for you!
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I haven’t been active on ph in a while so I’m neutral +0
Birdddddd yesssss

Such a stupid easy +1. Bird is overly qualified for Tmod, her ban requests can attest to this. She hops on to every ping she can. I literally have nothing negative to say. 

I will be shocked if this get denied. No reason to. 

Good luck Bird, you'll get it!
???????? ??????
Finally been waiting for you to make this app, was gonna keep telling you to do it each day until you ACTUALLY made it..............

But yeah this is probably the easiest +1 I've seen in a longgg time, bird knows exactly what needs to be done as a staff member and has since she became a donor. She is pretty active most the time, knows what to do in case of ghosters, mic spammers etc. and knows how to keep the server under control. Its been months now and I think she has easily proven herself capable of being T-Mod. Think she definitely deserves the chance.

Good luck Bird!
In the words of August, fuck you Bird -1

Just kidding, haven’t played prop hunt in forever so can’t comment on that part of things but great character and the work with ban requests and going on to staff when people need help is noticeable. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1

You're well known and I see no issues with you getting Tmod responsibilities 

I would also be very surprised if this were to be denied. 

The server fluctuates often, so there's not need to be on ALL THE TIME just when you're able to. 
I don't imagine you should have trouble becoming a Tmod. You have a lot of experience via ban requests so you understand the guidelines well enough to issue bans which is definitely a plus. Understanding when to ban and when to let 'em cook is fairly important in my opinion. I'm not really active so my vote isn't a real one but I don't think I've ever had issues with you in my previous staffing tenure. 

I personally think you're more than ready (And have been for a while now)
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Bird knows exaaactly what she's doing 1+ make her a tmod NOW!!
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
While I don’t play much prophunt, I have spent a decent time with bird in VCs and the such, and can say she definitely has the temperament youd want in staff. +1