Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$w Saber
Ingame Name: TDawg4

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28954773
Discord Tag: tdawg4

Time Played: Like combined 1200, 1000 about on main. 

When First Joined: 2016 according to GameTracker

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): CST Usually noon - 3pm and/or 8pm-2am 
Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMOD

What can you do to help the community: 
I play a good amount and have a very active community presence. I know the rules pretty well, and I think I do a fair job of applying them as a staff member. With the amount of time I have spend in the community I understand a lot of the areas of confusion and the role staff can play in making the experience fun for all players. Moving up to mod of course means that I would have access to the ban command. I don't think I have any denied ban requests, and I have done a good number of them. The most important part of moving up a rank is the slight but existing responsibility over other staff. I think I already give good input to my fellow staff members to help them make the right call. This would just be the next step in that process. 

Why you want to help the community: 
I talk about this a bit at the end, but I do have a long and pretty strong connection to the community. I enjoy being around and talking to people, and staff play a big role in both enforcing the rules, but also keeping things moving and fun on the server. Honestly, probably the most important thing I do is ask people to move on to a new topic before it gets somewhere that would require an actual response or even a verbal warn. I also enjoy the conversations with staff members, and hope that they appreciate my input as well. Moderator is a role that carries a bit more responsibility and with it some respect. Hopefully, my input both here and in discord has earned both of these. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Um yes: Addressing Toxicity in the Community If someone needs more context for this I can provide it. Unban Request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8956 Rank Reinstatement request: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=10115
My rank was reinstatement happened sometime in 2020. I wasn't really active at the time and can get the date if someone needs it. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=1564 (I was already dtmod)

How did you find us?: Its been too long. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: 
I think that the best criticism of my tenure as staff is my periods of inactivity. Since 2018, I really have not had a extended period of play on the server mostly due to school. I graduate this may, and my lighter load this spring is part of why I have been able to play. The other part was getting to reconnect and hangout with a lot of cool people both on server and in discord. I can say with confidence that I will be pretty active until the end of summer when I start law school. After that I really don't know what my schedule will look like. Thank you for your consideration (and possibly reading the whole app) :).
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Whoa, what's this about a community ban from 2019?

After deliberation from the council, +1 we need more diversity, and we don't have many former community banned members in our mod team.

edit: when will happy trade saber?
former admin2
Youre not gonna get saber....

+1 active knows the rules and enforces them well. Finally applying for mod we may no longer see donor tmod tdawg4.....
+1 tdawg has dawg in his name guys that's wild
i would +1, but something tells me tdawg should work on his deag skills....

+1
It is not ok to literally tell people your application is wrong because they disagree.

+1 only tmod who had to apply to send dink money
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Gonna have to stick with Sader, sorry. -1

Just kidding, TDawg has been a consistently great Tmod staffing when needed and making good staffing decisions without being flashy and keeping a calm demeanor regardless of the situation. +1

Also time to bring back the SAA, but enforceable with a ban https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=622
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 keeps trying to undercut wishes of people close to me in efforts to get saber (but actually fuck happy tho so +1 obviously, best staff we have rn)

hi this is past rand not future rand, congratulations, fastest accept ever!!!!

[Image: 8jlZxPC.png]
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Only took bro like 7 years to apply for this. +1 for mod. One of the best and most consistent staff members that we have on the team. Levelheaded, active, has good input, plenty of experience, staffing style is just about as good as his mudae rolls… jk you’re good as staff not mudae though.

Yo also don’t look, but I rolled and claimed Bam this morning :D my compensation for that is +1 ur app haha gl buddy.
TDawg's extensive tenure as staff within the Dink's TTT Community underscores his invaluable experience and commitment to maintaining fairness and integrity within the community. His steadfast dedication and consistent, even-handed approach to handling various situations have earned him the respect and trust of his peers. 

With a deep understanding of the community's dynamics and a proven track record of fostering positive interactions, TDawg embodies the qualities essential for a TTT Moderator. His blend of experience, fairness, and reliability make him the ideal candidate to uphold the standards of the community and ensure a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all players.

+1
smh my head