Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PH staff request forum
Ingame Name: morris_wilson

Steam ID: 0:0:180494821

Time Played: I would have to guess about 225+ hours.

When First Joined: I don't remember when I joined.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): to be honest the times that I get on is random but I will be on most nights from 8:00pm-when ever I get tired (20:00-?) and I am in the Eastern time zone

Rank Desired: I never thought about what rank I desire, I just want to reach as high of a rank as I can.

Current Rank: regular

What can you do to help the community?: Why I want to help the community I can help people and make sure they know the rules and make sure they are not cheating,exploiting the make ect.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community by help keeping this server alive and free.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no I have not

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no I have not

How did you find us?: I found this server by searching for prophunt servers and I saw this server and joined and got hooked and can't stop playing on this server. :)

Other:this server is like family and I will do everything in my power to keep it safe and under control. :)
+1
Has been around as a regular for a while now, very seldom does he get mad at anything or is not staying logical about other people. I have observed him when he was "Alone" with no staff on [;^)] and showed great maturity over other players and would make a wonderful addition as a trusted.
+1
+1
I really enjoy playing with you. You know the rules and you're fun to play with. *coughcough*My idea for this *coughcough*
+1 ive seen ya once or twice and you know your shit
+1 bby
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
+1 Pretty cool dude. Helps with staff, and engages in community  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(01-15-2017, 05:41 PM)mkkay671 Wrote: +1 Pretty cool dude. Helps with staff, and engages in community  Heart

Why u so late lol, hes been trusted for 3 days or so now
man you guys get ranks quick..... ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-15-2017, 09:50 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: man you guys get ranks quick..... ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

If you're talking about him apply for the next rank... he's been trusted even before any of them posted. :3
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.