Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
henlo
Your Discord Username: Mana7748 / Mana

Your Discord User ID: 194678707636535297

Giselle Case Number: I have no clue what this was I was banned by auto mod and I think this came after the fact

Ban Length: Permanent

Appeal Type: Explanation

Previous Unban Requestshttps://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18077

What would you like to tell us:

So I was originally banned for hitting the discord strike limit while under the impression that previous warns/strikes expired over time. The discord strikes in question were primarily slur baiting and saying the N word and deleting it. So obviously the reason why this got denied last time was because I was being stubborn and more on the fact that I shouldn't have been banned in the first place. At this point, I've more or less accepted the punishment and would like to interact with some of the people in the discord, I also promise not to continue past behavior and will try not to drive the discord staff team insane. I am perfectly content with needing to be on probation in the discord or however it works to prove I've changed. 

I am also not entirely confident the status of my ban as the last time I checked I was unable to rejoin the discord. Unbanned or not I'd like to check if I can get the greenlight if possible.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Unban mana he knows how to behave in social settings now
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
+1 for an unban. Mana isn’t a degenerate and really deserves another chance in the discord.
smh my head
probably needs more activity to show you've changed give it a month
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Mana was discord banned? wtf

+1

:BrownW:
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
Hi Mana,

You will be unbanned, but whilst you are coming back into the discord, will hold you to the "I also promise not to continue past behavior and will try not to drive the discord staff team insane. I am perfectly content with needing to be on probation in the discord or however it works to prove I've changed."

One warn will tip you back to banned for the next few months.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]