Poll: how hot is too hot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
like, 90 farenheit or so
66.67%
16 66.67%
100 farenheit
8.33%
2 8.33%
110+ farenheit
8.33%
2 8.33%
nothing will ever be too hot
16.67%
4 16.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot Take(s)
when do you define the weather as too hot?
(context, too hot defined as too hot for long sleeved clothing or too hot to not eat cold things like popsicles.)

some of my IRL friends said that 89 Fahrenheit is not "too hot".

additional context: its very humid in the summer where I am.
Too hot to wear long sleeves? I'd say like 65/70F

Too hot generally, imo is >= 85. Humidity makes a huge of course but that's about where I start to be unhappy going outside
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I live in New England, 90 starts to feel very hot and if it’s humid on top of that it’s downright miserable. I usually ditch long sleeves at about 65 or so
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Living next to a giant humidifier called Lake Michigan, anything around 80 gets into that too hot category.

But too hot for long sleeves is like mid 60s.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
I was raised in the Northeast US, and now live in the coastal Southeast US. Here, I can even consider 70+ as hot depending on humidity. 80+ would definitely be hot regardless of the level of humidity (there is always humidity here, it’s just a matter of how bad it will be on a given day). 90+ is sweat city.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Anything above 70 is too hot.
Change my mind
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I hate the heat, I wished it snow in Puerto Rico

Then I'd still be walking around in tank tops
Depends what's going on, Tbh I enjoy 90 degree day if I am out on the water. You get to 80 and below and things start to get miserable. Idk how people go swimming the Great Lakes very much not my thing.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(04-20-2024, 02:05 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Depends what's going on, Tbh I enjoy 90 degree day if I am out on the water. You get to 80 and below and things start to get miserable. Idk how people go swimming the Great Lakes very much not my thing.
You haven't lived life until you've gone diving into lake Superior in February
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Can we not use the highly confusing Fahrenheit please and use the temperature scale used by NASA, wich is Celsius? Thank you.

Also Kelvin is an acceptable alternative
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.