Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess who is back after four years!
Bug 
 Howdy! It sure has been quite some time since I've shown my face around here! 

Now this is where I would write "I'm sure ya'll have wondered where I have been or what I have been up to" except I know that is not true, I recognize very few here and I am sure the new folks have a sliver idea of who I am. I'm quite positive what the majority is thinking is "Who the fuck is this weirdo and where did they come from?" so I'll be answering those instead!

Those who know me refer to me as Star for the most part, very few say my full username when referencing me. You're more than welcome to use my full username, I'll just take a moment to realize that you are in fact referring to me. I am, at this moment, 24 years old. My birthday is in June, the 11th to be exact. From the last time I checked, I am a female, though you are free to refer to me as any pronouns if it makes your heart content. Despite being told that my voice and tone often conveys a sense of innocence, I am known to be vulgar with my language and wording when I joke around. Consider this a warning if you have the desire to interact with me. For the most part I am quite busy in my everyday life so my appearance within the PH server will be infrequent. Along with college, I do have a job and volunteer as a QA member within a gaming company so my schedule throughout the week is often jammed pack. If anything, you'll be able to locate me on the PH server late in the day.

As an update to my introduction from 2020, I did get accepted into the Veterinary Technician Program! Go me! 
A gemini lady.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
yawn

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
WB star hope to play with you :)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I don't remember you from 2020, but welcome back nonetheless!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
whats going on fortnite
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Welcome back!
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
new phone who dis?
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
real shit
well damn, welcome back starling
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]