Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tell donors to stop kicking me in ttt
Offender's Name: The Milk Man

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64315438

What Server: TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Use the kick command over 1 rdm. (I don't know what rdm though)

When They Did It: bro im not filling this out

Potential Witnesses: ObiTwoWan, Razer Dext, Nacho

Proof (You must have your word as proof*):
 [Image: 9e2e78d25676dfcde12947cca2c01830.png]

Other: I had jokingly mentioned to razor about the kick piss goblin gave to me over the same rdm thing and assumably this guy wanted to do the same. Even when in the same game i also said that there is no consent to kick me.
:( image broke
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
+1 stupid of them to kick like that
+1, donors kicking for rdm is silly unless its a mass rdm and the player is INTENTIONALLY trying to ruin the game, which is not the case here
+1 Donors being able to kick sounds like something that can be heavily abused.
+1 pretty blatant and there’s nothing to really argue for. Needs an official strike.
I can still kick you tho since I have my tmod rank, right?

@The Milk Man Tagging you in case you wanna respond

I think this can simply be a verbal warn. There was a cause to this action, and while RDM is kickable by donors if no staff are online, its meant to be only for mass or consistent RDM.
dang. i only did it once. the person who he rdmed asked me to. Now i am aware to only kick for mass rdm. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
Thought I'd leave these here

https://imgur.com/a/XYK71cd
+1 blatant abuse
I can't believe this happened not just once, not just twice, but 3 separate times to deer-ly in the span of a day or two
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(04-29-2024, 05:10 PM)The Milk Man Wrote: dang. i only did it once. the person who he rdmed asked me to. Now i am aware to only kick for mass rdm. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I mean there is a donor guideline for TTT. You should of known this beforehand.