Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men's clothing.
So I've been working on myself a lot lately to be over all a better person and one of the things that needs work is how I dress. I don't look homeless but I look more like I'm trying to survive than me trying to impress someone. I've been thinking on how exactly I can change my clothes to make myself look successful, presentable, and over all just better. Any advice?
Get a few suits and shirts and switch it up ever so often. My best advice is to shop on ASOS, they have great clothes and very fashionable.
(06-15-2017, 10:11 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Get a few suits and shirts and switch it up ever so often. My best advice is to shop on ASOS, they have great clothes and very fashionable.

Honestly I'd wear a suit every day if it didn't kill my wallet and me from heat exhaustion.
Yeah, I bought about 7 suits for my internship and it was a grand so. And it's been 94 degrees in DC so I'm almost melted.
If you have a fucking Savers near you. Or a thrift store.

Go out and get your self a bunch of nice and cheap clothes. I have a closet of dress shirts, vests, ties, blazers. Most suits cost me like 30-40$

As for heat; get thin materials. Half sleeve dress shirts.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
If you're of appropriate age just dress like a skater. Totally socially acceptable and you don't have to own a skateboard. Life tip.
A decent set of polos and casual button downs never hurt. You can look sharp and impress the ladies at the same time Lol
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(06-15-2017, 07:42 PM)Connar Wrote: If you're of appropriate age just dress like a skater. Totally socially acceptable and you don't have to own a skateboard. Life tip.

That's actually how I used to dress so yeah.....

(06-15-2017, 09:12 PM)City Wrote: A decent set of polos and casual button downs never hurt. You can look sharp and impress the ladies at the same time Lol

Yeah I was gonna go for something like that but the shoes are where I start to really wonder what the right choices are.
reddit.com/r/streetwear

how to look fly 101
(06-16-2017, 01:47 PM)Connar Wrote: reddit.com/r/streetwear

how to look fly 101

I said presentable, not street.