Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.78 Average
Requirement for Comments on Staff Apps
The intent of allowing all members of the community to comment with +1s and -1s on staff apps has been to take into consideration the thoughts of everyone in the community. However we've been finding that many people aren't really adding to the conversation. We don't just think it's important to know if you support someone's application, but why you do. We would like to heavily encourage you to include both positive and negative experiences with the applicant so we can get a full picture.

As such comments in staff apps will now be required to contribute something meaningful, and not just be "+1" or "+1 because they are cool".

Comments not adhering to this will be removed.

Additionally we've noticed a number of people afraid of backlash from posting negative experiences. Please remember you can message any of the admins or mods you feel comfortable with separate from the posts here and your opinion will still be taken into consideration. Heart

Thanks all. And feel free to let us know how you feel about this as well, I'll leave the comments open on this post.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I want to bring up "Removing Posts" tends to break down threads and have missing posts and makes the thread broken, example being in Lilly's Mod App.
Maybe just slap people with forums Warnings from this point (time varying from a Week to a Month)

Also this should be locked.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(07-03-2017, 09:48 AM)Christian Wrote: I want to bring up "Removing Posts" tends to break down threads and have missing posts and makes the thread broken, example being in Lilly's Mod App.
Maybe just slap people with forums Warnings from this point (time varying from a Week to a Month)

Also this should be locked.

It just puts fewer posts on each page.

Also it's not locked so, like I said, so people can comment (which is what you just did).
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
+1
[Image: tenor.gif]