Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lex: Donor to Trusted
Ingame Name: Lex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67783898

Time Played: 5d ~17h

When First Joined: No idea. 2014-5? I really only started ACTIVELY playing early 2017.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): During summer, most every day 11 AM to about 11 PM, During school, less often, I'd say ~5 AM and 4 PM to 9 PM. All times in EST (My time zone)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Act as staff when (as common, it seems) no staff are online.

Why you want to help the community: So that there are fewer times when Dinklebergs' TTT is just RDM central with no punishment.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I was banned twice (Not counting in-game name changes. Usually because I ran out of time until the round starts) 

Once for RDM and Leave: I wasn't actually slain yet, and I had a valid reason (I swore that the person wasn't being attacked by a manhack. Still do). I wasn't really thinking, and I just left (the round was long... to be frank I forgot about it). Didn't appeal, just accepted the punishment. 

Second time was for Attempted Mass RDM: I DID NOT ACTUALLY ATTEMPT MASS RDM!!! I was permabanned on accident. Was unbanned shortly after. Appeal link: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1937.html

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope.

How did you find us?: I probably just joined this server randomly, and kept on coming. It was years ago. 

Other: Forever this was just the server I came on when the main server I played on went down for a sec. Until that server didn't come back. Then I started playing A LOT. Now here I am, a Donor with 137 hours. Asking to be Trusted.
You know the rules like the backside of your hand. Your fun to play with. Respectfull and reasonable. I think you should be staff. +1

Went through GameTracker to see your activity under the aliases you've gone by in the past 30 days, you lack consistent playtime. I'd like to see that plus some more forum activity. Make some Ban Requests, because honestly nothing makes you stand out for the position at this time.

Here are my suggestions on what you need to Work On:
  • Maintain more Consistent Server/ Forum / Community Activity
  • Try to make yourself stand out for the Position [Try and help players, (e.x: Players needing explanation of a rule), Make Ban Requests,etc.]

These are the only things I can think of atm, I'm sure more players will be able to get you some better feedback. Try and work on these things come the next time you apply for Staff.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'd say -1 for this first try but you're on the right track. Get more forum time (Ban appeals, opinions on staff apps, etc.) and just continue being cool and helpful.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Fun to play with, not to eat +1

He knows the rules too and would make a great addition to staff
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
Personally I don't think you need a lot of forum time to get Trusted, but hey that's just me.

+1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Before Lurker even goes on here to -1, he's doing it to spite me as I was discouraging him from what could be seen as harrassing anna (after RDMing him). I have screens, and will post if requested.
-1 Knows the rules and is fairly active but is also fairly vindictive and immature (I.E. when no staff is on, clamoring on about wanting to be the person who does the "kicking" in place of slay).

Also to address the above post Anna has been "harassing" me for serveral days and what I said above is true information regardless whether or not I did it in spite.
I am so confused as to why you apply. That is completely basic information of anyone wanting to apply. I'm staying neutral because I don't know you and I don't play on the server anymore, only to visit, so I'll ask couple of questions in hopes you know how to answer it.

1. If a player comes on to ask a question on how to play the server, despite that s/he knows how to play, what will you do?
  2. If a player and another player are discussing about politics and other important discussions non-stop, despite other players have asked them nicely to stop. What is your step in this situation?
  3. An AFK player was killed for being on-top of an unidentified body while before overtime. After a new round begins, player comes back and reported killer for RDM. The player responds "You didn't identified a body that you were on-top of." In this scenario, you claimed the report. What is your action upon this situation?
  4. A female player comes on. She keeps calling herself a cunt/whore. A player gets annoyed, and tells her "Can you stop calling yourself a whore/cunt to get attention? It's really annoying." The female player gets triggered and reported the player for disrespect. How will you handle this situation? Who was the one in right? Who is the one that's wrong?
  5. A traitor announced that s/he was a traitor (which is kosable for traitor baiting) and announced all his/her traitor buddies names. The player was eventually killed and turns out s/he was traitor and all the traitors were killed for it. The traitors, then reported all the ones that killed them. In this scenario, what will you do to that traitor? And what will you do to the reported killers that followed a suspicious kosed traitor baiting?
  6. A player caused an RDM chain, everyone started reporting each other. How should you handle this situation on who should be punished?
I think that's about it that I'll ask for the time being. Since you're primarily saying that no one is doing their job correctly, so I'll ask you these simple questions.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I don't see why not give lex a chance at trusted, but I REALLY want to see you step up in forum and community time. I don't think I've ever seen you in the discord