Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I give up
Ya know, I've had a good run w/ this server.
I have truly enjoyed it, as well as all the people like @"Dinkleberg >:(" , @DaKody , @Christian , @"Setro" , etc.
But you know, it has all started to go downhill, and it started once I got my promotion, and now that scoovie has banned me perm, I just think to myself, what happened? Why did it all come crashing down? Why Now? And to be honest, I don't know. I can not pinpoint what has led up to my ban that caused me to aboose, to a point that was bannable yes, but perm no.
I think it would be for the best that I step down from Tmod. For my sake, and so Scoovie won't be a bitch about aboose anymore. So, since I can not post in the News & Announcements board, This is where I am posting it.
My Step down from Tmod. And I want the upper boyos to think about it, I was perfectly fine until I received a teleport command, so why don't we just take a step back to before I had that, and just set a system restore to there. Because if the command was the reason I aboosed, shouldn't taking away the command fix that? And notice, the only reason I was banned is because Scoovie thought I used it too much. I am perfectly responsible in handling reports and knowing when to gag and mute.
But then you have people like rhapsody who claim that I am offensive and toxic in my reports. And all i have to say is, literally, what you call toxic is the way I have been making reports the whole time I have been on the server. My reports are not toxic, because if they were, they would be containing a lot worse than "Are you autistic?" when I am reporting someone for RDMing me.

So I am officially resigning from Tmod, and hoping that my papi @Obi Juan Canblowme will talk some sense into Scoovie and let me keep the trusted rank.

Sick Sick Sick
I mean, you abused the commands multiple times. There's no reason to drop you down to Trusted when you've broken the rules enough to warrant being stripped of these powers entirely. You should be Donor.
(01-15-2017, 01:31 AM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: Ya know, I've had a good run w/ this server.
I have truly enjoyed it, as well as all the people like @"Dinkleberg >:(" , @DaKody , @Christian , @"Setro" , etc.
But you know, it has all started to go downhill, and it started once I got my promotion, and now that scoovie has banned me perm, I just think to myself, what happened? Why did it all come crashing down? Why Now? And to be honest, I don't know. I can not pinpoint what has led up to my ban that caused me to aboose, to a point that was bannable yes, but perm no.
I think it would be for the best that I step down from Tmod. For my sake, and so Scoovie won't be a bitch about aboose anymore. So, since I can not post in the News & Announcements board, This is where I am posting it.
My Step down from Tmod. And I want the upper boyos to think about it, I was perfectly fine until I received a teleport command, so why don't we just take a step back to before I had that, and just set a system restore to there. Because if the command was the reason I aboosed, shouldn't taking away the command fix that? And notice, the only reason I was banned is because Scoovie thought I used it too much. I am perfectly responsible in handling reports and knowing when to gag and mute.
But then you have people like rhapsody who claim that I am offensive and toxic in my reports. And all i have to say is, literally, what you call toxic is the way I have been making reports the whole time I have been on the server. My reports are not toxic, because if they were, they would be containing a lot worse than "Are you autistic?" when I am reporting someone for RDMing me.

So I am officially resigning from Tmod, and hoping that my papi @Obi Juan Canblowme will talk some sense into Scoovie and let me keep the trusted rank.

Sick Sick Sick

Hey just FYI Scoovie and the rest of us will not ever stop being a "bitch" if you abuse but good job calling the admin names just because you disagree with the consequences of the choices that you made. Once again, trusted is probably not happening because this wasn't a one time issue.
[Image: tenor.gif]
So insult an admin and blame everyone but yourself? Sounds about right.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-15-2017, 01:40 AM)Scoovie Wrote: So insult an admin and blame everyone but yourself? Sounds about right.

I never said i wasnt blaming myself.... I am just saying, that my aboose was not worth a permaban
I understand that it is my fault for what happened, I just disagree with how harsh of a punishment you are putting on it
Like i said multiple times, what I did was not worth a permanent ban.
And like I've said you're staying banned until we(admins) decide what to do with you. So whether or not I banned you for a week or perma wouldn't have really mattered.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
In all frankness, what I am getting from you all is that you are kicking me out of your community. And you are speaking for everyone who plays on the server, you 5 people say that there is not a single person who thinks I shouldn't be kicked out of the community. I have spent over a year with this community, and you think you can just tell me to get lost? no, see if you were going to do that, you should've done that a long ass time ago. I have spent too long to just leave this server. There is not another community that I can just walk up into and replace yall with. This community holds a place in my heart I hold dear and what yall are doing is taking a knife and viciously trying to cut it out of me. @Scoovie what is happening is killing me from the inside, enough to where if i can no longer be in this community, my life will no longer be worth living. Kicking me out of this community will kill me, both emotionally, and physically.
(01-15-2017, 01:31 AM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: Ya know, I've had a good run w/ this server.

Really? Because I think I did a pretty good job on my abuse report pointing out what you did wrong. Not only that, but I've personally told you to cut the toxic behavior before, and you were warned for both that and abusing commands before. You just didn't get the message.

Quote:I think it would be for the best that I step down from Tmod. For my sake, and so Scoovie won't be a bitch about aboose anymore. So, since I can not post in the News & Announcements board, This is where I am posting it.

Scoovie isn't being a bitch about anything, given that his thoughts are perfectly valid and proveable.

Quote:My Step down from Tmod. And I want the upper boyos to think about it, I was perfectly fine until I received a teleport command, so why don't we just take a step back to before I had that, and just set a system restore to there. Because if the command was the reason I aboosed, shouldn't taking away the command fix that? And notice, the only reason I was banned is because Scoovie thought I used it too much. I am perfectly responsible in handling reports and knowing when to gag and mute.

I don't know what kind of mindset you have to have to think that you aren't the issue here. You abused the command and were, in general, not a particularly good mod, after seeing what other people think of you. Removing the command isn't the solution here; removing you is. You were banned because you abuse your powers, and in this case, teleported two people during the round, one of which was a traitor. As far as I'm aware, your permaban was a temporary measure to prevent more abuse until admins could come on and determine what should happen to you, but with this kind of post, it's pretty clear that having you on the server at all isn't a good way to maintain a friendly atmosphere.

Quote:But then you have people like rhapsody who claim that I am offensive and toxic in my reports. And all i have to say is, literally, what you call toxic is the way I have been making reports the whole time I have been on the server. My reports are not toxic, because if they were, they would be containing a lot worse than "Are you autistic?" when I am reporting someone for RDMing me.

I want you to take a look at this thread. Everyone that posted there agreed with what I said. I received seven plus reps and didn't receive any negative reps. This thread directly addresses your type of behavior, and how it isn't at all a good thing for a moderator to exhibit. When I look at reports like yours, and I'm not the only one, I think to myself, "should I just outright not handle this?". When I make reports against other people, I think to myself, "Would what I'm typing offend the other player?". You have no such filter, clearly, and it makes you look like a complete and utter asshole. You're a moderator on the server, you are representative of all of us. If you have to be warned multiple times to cut your shit and you can't realize that what you're doing isn't helping anyone, then you, quoting my post, will be cut out, like a weak link in a chain.

And for what it's worth, I've seen you be toxic to other players, in even more reports, and in chat. Not to mention the witness reports that people made in the posts I linked.

Quote:So I am officially resigning from Tmod, and hoping that my papi @Obi Juan Canblowme will talk some sense into Scoovie and let me keep the trusted rank.

Sick Sick Sick

There's no sense to talk into anyone, other than maybe you. You won't necessarily stay banned forever, but your actions were toxic, they were abusive, and they were, most of all, not representative of how a moderator should act. Keep acting like what happened was a hate crime against you, but you need to realize that what happened was the result of actions made by no one but yourself. You made this happen, and now you'll live with the consequences.
At no point did anyone say you were being chased off the community or being kicked out. You're just banned until they figure out what punishment will be assigned to you. You're being demoted, it's just a matter of what to. Until they figure it out, you're banned.
(01-15-2017, 02:00 AM)Mr_Rippe, Prince w/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: At no point did anyone say you were being chased off the community or being kicked out. 

Rhapsody sure has an odd way of putting that across.
I for one feel like he is doing everything he can to keep me banned and chase me off.
@Rhapsody If you had known me before you got staff, you would know, that I always do reports that way, and you know why? Because that is the only way some people realize they fucked up.
My reports are not toxic, you are just trying to keep me out of the community are holding a grudge because I probly gave you a report like that.