Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell
I was going to post this sooner with events that have happened with my life recently, but I've come to realize more and have come to say farewell to the TTT Community.  The community has changed a lot since I've first joined, and that is to be expected.  I just don't feel like I fit in the community anymore because of how it's changed. It took me being inactive to notice this but I wish I had seen it sooner.  And this isn't a resignation from Tmod bc I may pop in time to time to say hi to people (please don't demote me).

However, I would request that I be demoted from trusted on Darkrp (sorry Moderate).  Ill still pop in there from time to time as well, but I don't want to be staff there.

I would like to say thanks to the community for the adventure this has been. All of the staff, donors, regulars, newer players. And I would like to thank a few people personally:

@Christian Don't stop being you. Without you I would have never stayed here and met the amazing people I did.  You've helped me so much more than you know, and I appreciate everything you do.

@"A Ero Doujinshi" You've helped me through a lot of shit.  I always enjoy our random conversations. Don't be a stranger.

@Scoovie Stop being a nurd...but really thanks for the good memories and fun times.

@"Burrito Bowl" You're always so positive and very welcoming.  It's been awesome to see you become staff and how you've grown into the staff member you are today. Don't let that change.

@tons4583 Thanks for keeping things interesting when we would play.  You knew how to make the server fun late nights. Don't forget Im always a message away if ya need me.

@"Moderate Hurricane Weather" Thanks for giving me a chance with the Darkrp server. Sorry I couldn't help more, but I wish you the best of luck with the server as it continues to grow.

Remember, you can always message me on steam if you wanna talk, play a game, whatever.  I wish all of you the best of luck, hope the servers do well.

~Avi
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
-1 not enough forum time.
Farewell denied, looks like you're just going to have to stay and stab me in more dank dark corners.
Just no way around it really.

But frfr. Don't be a total stranger! Stop in during some low pop hours and say hi now and again!
Good luck in your endeavors and other gaming experiences.
Hopefully you find a community you feel you vibe better with!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Thanks for staying around, always enjoyed being around you and on the late shift. You're a great friend, and thanks for being here.

I'm gonna miss seeing you around.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
We will keep in touch definitely. I know things will get better. Nurd.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
Sucks to see you go :/
If you ever decide to come back , we will be here to say hi. I wish you the best of luck
bye avi I'm not good with goodbyes ? but u were a good person in the community sucks to see u go
Good luck out there. Hope to see you around
I'm sorry to see you go! I've only met you a few times since I only came back a few weeks ago, but I hope I get to know you more sometime!
DONT LEAVE ME HERE WITH THESE CRAZIES.

Nah but ill miss you bby, but I'll always come hop on your 24/7 mc servers sometime. Maybe, one day, you will return </3
You're welcome to chill here whenever, hope to see you around soon enough!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]