Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Sorry-RW
Hello Guys!
You probably don't know who I am, but I remember lots of you. You see, a LOONNNNG time ago, I was Trial/Test Mod on this server, and I was not very well liked at all. I lied, I abused my power, I was a disrespectful cheeky cunt. My name was...

RushingWoof.
Now, this may not ring a bell to some of you, good. You're better off not knowing me back then, trust me. But i'm going to explain what happening to those of you who don't know. Keep in mind, that when this happening, I was a lot younger, both mentally and physically. I'm not asking for sympathy nor forgiveness, just an open mind and ear. Back then, I had decided that it felt good to hold fake power, and a server that I semi-regularly played on had the option to buy trial mod, I took that option. I quickly found out how incompetent I was, and how short a temper I had. I immediately began to abuse my powers, constantly spamming votes, screaming in caps, all sorts of shit. But, I never involved a Mic, and theres a very specific reason why...I had created this alter-ego that I was pretending to be at the time, in order to gain leniency from people, I was pretending to be female. Now, please keep in mind, I did not do this for any perverted sexual reasons, and that I admit, the content of my vote spam may say differently. After the beginning, I can't seem to remember the exact details of my career as staff, although, I do remember distinctively being banned then given a second chance, which spoiler alert, I fuckin blew. I continued to abuse, and then one thing lead to another, then something happening with my bought rank, I disrespected someone, then I got banned. 

Hell, I even have some of you still on my friends list. To be honest, I don't really understand what compelled me to write this article, guilt? Anyway, I owed you all an explanation now you have one. To be honest, I remember having fun playing with all of you, and I wish you all the best. <3
Welcome I guess? IDK if you are still banned or not. We have an unban request section here if you would like. http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-8.html
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
₮ Ⱨ Ɇ Ɽ Ʉ ₴ Ⱨ ł ₦ ₲ ₩ Ø Ⱡ ₣ Ɽ Ɇ ₮ Ʉ Ɽ ₦ ₴
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I did this on my Pangya account when I was like .... 13?
Got like 400$ in free skins and clubs.
But that was more of a PvP and less a community thing so like; idk how I feel about that here xD

Just be you, we're all pretty friendly here except Lycan (He's secretly friendly too don't let him lie to you).
Aside from the fact that being a chick get's you no leniency here aside from maybe from guests lmfao
See you on the killing fields mate!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Why do I still have testmod tho lmao, like I'm in the server right now and I still have all staff abilities

can someone resolve this pls

I get I'm no longer banned and we've moved on and this happened a long long time ago, but I don't think I should have tmod. And i'm in amazement that I was banned but my mod wasn't stripped
Welcome back!
Intel Inside. ©
NO DON'T CONGRATULATE ME, I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSE OF POWER A FEW YEARS AGO, WHY SHOULD I STILL HAVE MOD, ITS WRONG.
Welcome back, if you still have test mod dont question it! Learn from your mistakes, if you feel like staying here in this community become more part of it, join the discord and etc..You are welcome here just as long as you don't make the same mistakes as you did in the past I am sure everyone can forgive you. :) Also, coming out to tell the truth its always appreciated, but no one is gonna judge you. You had your reasons and it is no one elses buisness. As I said welcome back and if you still have interest in this community then keep your position, stay with us, learn, and move on.

(11-24-2017, 02:14 PM)Vale Wrote: NO DON'T CONGRATULATE ME, I GOT BANNED FOR ABUSE OF POWER A FEW YEARS AGO, WHY SHOULD I STILL HAVE MOD, ITS WRONG.

It happened then. You know you were wrong. Forgive yourself, because if you can't forgive yourself, how can others forgive you? Its fine you have obviously matured..? Just let it be what it is.
smh, I don't even remember how to use mod
(11-24-2017, 02:30 PM)Vale Wrote: smh, I don't even remember how to use mod

Here are some pretty important things for you then. TTT Rules, TTT Staff Guidelines, Guide for reports. That should be most of the stuff you need, now when rules say things like "handled by staff discretion" you will learn those over time, and from seeing the many great staff members on TTT do what is needed. Also don't be afraid to make a ban request when necessary make sure to follow the format though. :)