Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OuTTT with the old, in with the new
So I've noticed a bit of an issue (and im sure a lot of you have also noticed this). The dinkleberg TTT server is slowly declining. there are less and less people on every day. In the past 420 days, only 69 people have been on the server. With a lack of players we there will be a lack of ad revinue which means our server could soon be gone. BUT FEAR NOT FOR I HAVE A PLAN and i know you are all going to love it. 

But before that, a quick 1-2 sentence reflection/obituary. The dinkleberg TTT server is great "amen", great people "amen", they put Wazzoo candybars at the snack store*multiple amens throughout the crowd*, the shotguns are balanced *cricket chirps in the distance*.  But like all good things, they must come to an end. Which is why i have put together this plan.'

We should turn this server into the VERY FIRST Dinkleberg Surf Server. I know, it's a LOT of genius to take in all at once but when you are faced with the facts above you can't help but agree that this is the best way to preserve this community while keeping ad revenue high. 

FQA:

Q:How will this make more money than TTT?
A:We will replace the texture of every ramp with a banner ad

Q:will there be special events?
A:of course there, will. nutsack. Every weekend (fri-sun) the server will be converted into the Dinkleberg Christian Surf Server. When christ is active anybody who swears on the server will get a 1 round gag (punishment doubles for repeated offenses). On sunday we will have praying sessions on the first round of each match and will of course hold a sunday service at 11AM (eastern).

Q:will there be skins? a pointshop? 
A:Of course, you will have a blast surfing through the courses as your favorite characters from the Emoji Movie.

Q:Will there be Statuses/Ranks?
A: like most GMOD servers there will be ranks awarded for playtime. and some special premium ranks for donors.

Q:will there be song Qing?
A:Song qing is a great way to entertain when the server is quiet or just wants to jam (of course only church camp songs are permitted when christ is active.

Pease +1 if you agree and feel free to leave suggestions.
It'd be a hard market, especially since most players that play Surf play on CSS/GO.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(08-19-2017, 05:16 PM)Christian Wrote: It'd be a hard market, especially since most players that play Surf play on CSS/GO.

Oh of course. This is the reason that i want to implement christ. There is a huge market of christian gamers that Dink hasn't tapped into yet.
In the past 420 days, only 69 people have been on the server

Seems legit.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Idk if this is a shitpost or not.
I'm with Burrito.
In any case. Every time I log on the server is 20 or more individuals.
-1 for .... what ever this post is?
Not enough forum time, or something.
Either way.
No.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(08-19-2017, 10:57 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Idk if this is a shitpost or not.

I couldn't be more serious. imagine how much dough this would make? we could probably have TWO SURFVERS
ok, just realized this thread was a joke.

I'm all for turning the dr server into a surf server, though.
[Image: source.gif]
Meme