Banned on misleading evidence
You can't hold someone's previous bans against them in an unban appeal if the ban that's being appealed is invalid in the first place. The rules define ghosting as "Ghosting includes sharing information with someone who would not otherwise know it". Gregg did not add any information here. He told someone to open a door and then that person didn't. That is the extent of his involvement in the kill so idk what the problem is here. I would say not to troll people unless they're in on the joke, but the ban is still invalid.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
My appologies on this, I felt that "telling him to open the door" effected the outcome of the round to the extent of killj being prepared to kill SusAf. I can understand how this is not ghosting, and will take responsibility with this mistake.

Greg, I hope you also forgive me for this.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]