Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once more with the realing.
Ingame Name: DaggerGrace221

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170343926

Time Played: Well over 100 hours played on this server.

When First Joined: At least a 10 months ago.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): East Cost TZ, currently 3:23. FL. Late at night and maybe sometimes during the day, depending on college work.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Although I do have a bit of a nervous finger when it comes to a shitgun, I am very organized and strict on key events that happened, I take my information like I spider web, every strand connects itself to another...or you could see it as a small insignificant piece of something in the world that you feel like destroying because your bigger, and that's about what I expect! :D. ANYHOOOOO, I m usually extremely uptight when people send in reports, I always try and solve what happened on my own, then provide any extra help I can to the moderator handling the report, maybe I am a witness to the RDM and can confirm, maybe I use my deductive skillzzzz.

Why you want to help the community: Dinkleberg's TTT has been my home now for a while, those blasted turners always causing ruckus, so Dinkleberg's gave me a place to have fun without chaos...all the time at least...

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): NOPE...

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): YUP...http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/page/1/m/21044341/viewthread/28672525-i-wish-to-be-trusted

How did you find us?: My own accord, I just randomly searched and happened to come across you guys.

Other: OHH I KILLED THE BOSS, AND I GOT A +1 VOTE!
In all seriousness, I want to help the server, some MODS will not like me, and I honestly don't care, it's like at work, you have someoen you hate but you do what your job is regardless.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
(01-19-2017, 03:37 PM)DaggerGrace Wrote: Ingame Name: DaggerGrace221

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): East Cost TZ, currently 3:23. FL. Late at night and maybe sometimes during the day, depending on college work.

What can you do to help the community: Although I do have a bit of a nervous finger when it comes to a shitgun, I am very organized and strict on key events that happened, I take my information like I spider web, every strand connects itself to another...or you could see it as a small insignificant piece of something in the world that you feel like destroying because your bigger, and that's about what I expect! :D. ANYHOOOOO, I m usually extremely uptight when people send in reports, I always try and solve what happened on my own, then provide any extra help I can to the moderator handling the report, maybe I am a witness to the RDM and can confirm, maybe I use my deductive skillzzzz.

Why you want to help the community: Dinkleberg's TTT has been my home now for a while, those blasted turners always causing ruckus, so Dinkleberg's gave me a place to have fun without chaos...all the time at least...

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): YUP...http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/page/1/m/21044341/viewthread/28672525-i-wish-to-be-trusted

How did you find us?: My own accord, I just randomly searched and happened to come across you guys.

In all seriousness, I want to help the server, some MODS will not like me, and I honestly don't care, it's like at work, you have someoen you hate but you do what your job is regardless.
who are u ?
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-19-2017, 03:48 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 03:37 PM)DaggerGrace Wrote: Ingame Name: DaggerGrace221

who are u ?

I do believe he came back from a sort of break not long ago, yes? Anywho pretty sure I liked you before, you're going to probably need more time back from some people but I'd +1 you
Oh well that makes more since. then my input is more server and forum time. +0
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Yeah I came back from a sort of cringe that only a destiny 3 monther or so could fill.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
No.

Just yesterday, you abused your donor powers by kicking someone who had just rdmed you (while he was still alive). In fact, we were just talking about what to do with you in admin chat. You're not getting staff any time soon. App denied.