Uban request mister!
Ingame Name: Redzombiew

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117033744/

Who Banned You: DaKody

Reason For Ban: Leaving a match for T on T, with punishment of  2 autoslays

Length of Ban: Till February 1, 2017

Reason for Mods to Unban: Well, I had disconnected from the game because my internet had shut down; it does that usually around my time of night from 10PM-3AM. And I went and joined back once it was back up and I was banned by Kody. And for a long time, adding to some detail. I had also killed my T-ally on accident because he had one of those hats or accessory things floating over his head so I assumed he was an innocent. I did apologize, I had also apologized for saying "n word with hard r" when I was unaware of the rules, and again I apologize.

Have you been banned before: This is my first time, I'm pretty sure, unless I've been banned in an alternate Universe.
lmfao, were you the one who kept saying that your wifi was about to get DDoS'd as a joke?
+1
[Image: original.gif]
(01-19-2017, 07:03 PM)wallbanqX Wrote: lmfao, were you the one who kept saying that your wifi was about to get DDoS'd as a joke?
I don't believe I was, no.
If this is the whole story, make sure you let the staff know that you might disconnect, but you will reconnect so you wont get banned. If this is true +1 for at least reduction.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-19-2017, 07:34 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: If this is the whole story, make sure you let the staff know that you might disconnect, but you will reconnect so you wont get banned. If this is true +1 for at least reduction.
Alrighty mister
@DaKody
he's taking a long dump at the moment. Give him time to respond.

+1 for unban. You seem decent enough and calmly to make an unban appeal. If others have said your internet was dying, then I'll trust you on it.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
No
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
rip
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-19-2017, 08:32 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: rip

I remember you friend, Admiral Kobra

(01-19-2017, 08:06 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: @DaKody
he's taking a long dump at the moment. Give him time to respond.

+1 for unban. You seem decent enough and calmly to make an unban appeal. If others have said your internet was dying, then I'll trust you on it.

Though I'm sure what you mean by +1, I'll go with it

(01-19-2017, 08:08 PM)DaKody Wrote: No

Alright, it's fine, I understand that some servers have an unjust system of Judgement.