Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Kenny is missing and will be for the week or two
A few people have probably noticed i haven't been on any of the 3 servers or in the discord practically at all. This will probably continue for a week, maybe two. Right now I'm dealing with starting up classes again for the first time since 2015. Now it's not that much on my plate but my anatomy teacher forgot to mention that we have 3 weeks worth of homework he forgot to assign + 2 exams in a week and half from today. with Spanish on top of it i'm going to get very little personal time, which is currently devoted to taking care of one of my dogs, who fell very sick very fast (edit: he's gone blind due to his genetics, so i'm going to have to make sure he copes). Long story short he's gone completely blind in a week and it's either genetic or diabetic and I won't know until Monday. 

The reason I made this thread is due to a bit of you who ask me to come online to help. I'll still respond to messages if there are issues that are needed, but please try and get other staff first. For Deathrun we have Arbok, Minime, and Fozzy who are trusted and Christian and Queef who are admins. I'm more than happy to pop on really quick for this server or prophunt but there's enough TTT staff that someone else besides me should be able to help you. I'm planning on keeping up with the going ons and posting here a bit I just wont be in game
Show me some A's and B's, and I'll let you play games.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-20-2017, 06:16 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: Show me some A's and B's, and I'll let you play games.

B's would force me to redo the classes. my college only accepts A's
(01-20-2017, 08:47 PM)KillshotKenny Wrote:
(01-20-2017, 06:16 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote: Show me some A's and B's, and I'll let you play games.

Then Make A's...
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.

Oh poor you. What kind of school is that? Is it a white school? :3 like religious style?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-21-2017, 07:02 AM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:

Oh poor you. What kind of school is that? Is it a white school? :3 like religious style?

nah it's just part of a pre-med program although i'm not going to med school since i'm going into radiography to work with cancer patients and there's a rad program next to the med program, so pre-rad :^)
Yeah school can be a lot of work you notice how little I'm on now, espcially having two projects plus accounting. That should come first.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
youre a Odd Fellow
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-21-2017, 03:26 PM)queef commando Wrote: youre a Odd Fellow

Blakeman1 like it
K