Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pitt4evr for ADMIN!!!!!
me: pitt4evr
server: Dinklebergttt
Reasons: Level headed dta (down to admin) KNOWS ALL THE RULES....Never RDMS.
Currently Master Rank by the time anyone read this ill hit regular.
Fairest player and understand some are new and need to be told instruction not one quick to abuse slay.
MAKE ME YOUR ADMIN!!!!!!!! Ill be on either way  Cool
You would do best not to shitpost on a staff application.
(10-11-2017, 06:31 PM)Spoopy Penny Wrote: +1 No baby maybe one day I love you though :D
-1 not enough forum time
(10-11-2017, 06:38 PM)Foxka Wrote: You would do best not to shitpost on a staff application.

i didnt mean for it to be shit just light :((((
Honestly, this is not a good post at all to make. If you want to make joke threads do it in community discussion. The Kody doesn't take shitposts in this thread lightly.
+0 at the current time you look like you have promise, but id like to see you get co-owner before we make you admin
(10-11-2017, 07:15 PM)Jerald Wrote: Honestly, this is not a good post at all to make. If you want to make joke threads do it in community discussion. The Kody doesn't take shitposts in this thread lightly.

Don't be a stickler man live a litte sure hes a funny man but he can get better with age like wine or cheese. :D
(10-11-2017, 07:15 PM)Dakota Wrote: +0 at the current time you look like you have promise, but id like to see you get co-owner before we make you admin

thanks for the advice bro i think putting me on staff will just increase staff time on the server and make playing better for everyone like you all do.
-1 not enough forum time for owner.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]