Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hallo I EmJeko
Hi there! I'm Em, I've just started playing on the server the last week or two with one of my friends and I have to say I've been enjoying myself a lot. Everyone seems very friendly, so I thought I'd join the forums. I'm not sure how much detail you-all usually go into in the introductions so I'll try to not ramble on too much. 

I'm 24, I live in Northern Ireland. I've probably played far far too much Gmod, as I was a staff member on another server previously. I love cats (and any animal really, but mostly cats..). I'm a massive hippy. I'm extremely sarcastic, so if I seem like i'm being rude, I'm probably not trying to be. Ahhh, what else.. I love pretty much any form of art, including (but not limited to) body modifications, and I plan to study sociology next year.

I can't think of much else, so if there's anything ya'll want to know, ask away. I hope to get to know you all in time. Heart
Dat friend meee, halloo :D
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Welcome!
Welcome :D
Welcome both, glad to have corrupted your mind to the darkness known as PH. >.> Nah, jk glad to have you in the community. :)
ttt is better ;)

welcome, welcome
(10-17-2017, 09:45 AM)[GREEN]Me4tSt1ck Wrote: Dat friend meee, halloo :D

Heart
(10-17-2017, 11:22 AM)[GREEN]Em[BLACK]Jeko Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 09:45 AM)[GREEN]Me4tSt1ck Wrote: Dat friend meee, halloo :D

Heart

Heart
(10-17-2017, 10:36 AM)Foxka Wrote: ttt is better ;)

welcome, welcome

Welcome! 

And ph is better because there's no ferret shit lying around.