Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Abuse
Offender's Name: Hipster

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41738135

Potential Witnesses: Avi

Reason to Ban: Abuse of authority

Proof: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...3636425C5/

Other: He perma banned me mid round without saying a word to me.
[Image: c373b3b57390e133bf8ca8812e6196c8.jpg?nam...&fc=FF0000]
I "abused" by banning a person who was ghosting. Wow
(01-24-2017, 03:10 PM)Hipster Paarthurnax Wrote: I "abused" by banning a person who was ghosting. Wow

If bless what ghosting then ban him, but I definitely wasn't ghosting.
[Image: c373b3b57390e133bf8ca8812e6196c8.jpg?nam...&fc=FF0000]
(01-24-2017, 03:10 PM)Hipster Paarthurnax Wrote: I "abused" by banning a person who was ghosting. Wow

Lol you "abused" because you made an assumption that no-one could possibly put two and two together and call out obvious Ts on sus. One of the shit Ts cried to you about me calling sus on him and you took the opportunity to investigate, which boiled down to you checking maybe two profiles without any further investigation. It couldnt be any more obvious that you put no thought into this ban. I never saw you spectator, I assume you never even asked any questions. I did however you see you jump quickly into !menu heading to the ban menu. n1
Why doesn't anyone care that this is in the wrong section?

Well first off, before you two start jumping on our mod's throat. Let me join in the fun. The mod doesn't have to tell you guys to stop ghosting. That's retarded. Because if we tell you to stop ghosting, then everyone on the server will start tripping on their balls because "OH MY GAWD, THER'S A GHOSTER -SQUEAK-" reaction. It's not our job to tell you prevent you from doing something. If you break the rules, that's on you. We're not your mother, we're not going to sit here and keep saying "Oh my god, follow the rules.", "Stop rdming", "Stop mic spamming", "blahblah". Yes, sure it may seem rude and it may break the disrespect rule, but hey, if you guys can't follow a simple rule, how are we going to show you this so-called "respect". I'm not saying this based on this unban appeal, but I'm saying it in general.

We are not your parents. It's your responsibility on what actions you chose to do. If you chose the wrong path and get punish, that's not our job to lecture you. The rules is always right in your face when you connect to the server. It's not our fault that you can't follow one simple rule. To be exactly fair, I came from a strict community, and we never gave warning because rules is literally right in front of you. And if you ever need to re-read it, always type !motd, or you can always play in windows mode and have the rules from a separate page.

Also ghosting doesn't always literally means you're friends with each other (or you are), if you somehow start messaging the staff or other live players while you're dead (unid) and you're telling them who the traitors or that "Oh hey i'm dead, so I can't respond to live check or kos" - - is also consider ghosting. Because we have no way to know you're actually dead or not. But private message or admin chat can show that you're dead because it marks you as yellow name instead of green (which means you're alive).
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Locking this thread. You've both been unbanned. Hipster simply made a mistake, he isn't an abusive mod.