Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of all the addons?
I already tried the one on dinklebergs profile, that doesn't have every addon.

The reason I'm asking is I'm trying to record demos for a highlight reel video I'm making, While I'm in the game its fine. No missing textures, No errors. 

As soon as I leave the server and load up the demo, there's Errors and Missing textures everywhere, and I keep getting "Script Errors" and this in the console

Code:
[ERROR] addons/advanced_camera/lua/advanced_camera/client.lua:270: attempt to index field 'Panel' (a nil value)
  1. RemoveCamera - addons/advanced_camera/lua/advanced_camera/client.lua:270
   2. fn - addons/advanced_camera/lua/advanced_camera/client.lua:279
    3. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:109

But, the advanced camera addon doesn't even exist in my addons folder.

Can anyone help?
It shouldn't be a serious issue if it's just the Detective Turrets you're getting as .LUA errors for. Opening up addons like damage-logs / death-scenes will not record when using the Record Demo command. However you can always use other programs like Fraps,OBS, or Shadow Play if you continue to experience issues.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]