Unban for Zekken
Ingame Name: Zekken

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88229023

Who Banned You: Dakoda

Reason For Ban: Spamming knives on the infected special round.

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: Won't spam knives(or anything) anymore.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Once for leaving with an unserved slay.

Other: I would never try to crash the server on purpose, I love the server and hate to see it down. I have previously donated because I want to see the server last a long and healthy life. What I did was an accident and will not happen again if unbanned.
[Image: 76561198136723774.png]
Zekken's Back!
Zekken i mean, i really don't know what to say but i'll give a +1 for a unban or reduce, Goodluck
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
but according to several staff you've been warned before, helen was even telling you not to do it during the round and i was speccing you and you were still doing it. -1
You were warned before. If you say you won't do it again, why would you do it when you were warned?!?!?!?!
This wasn't accident, you did it before.
You skirt around the rules a lot. You have gotten better, but this is bs.
former admin2
I mean..you have been warned before, were told not to do it that round specifically by a staff member and continued to do it...I would say +1 for a reduce to 2-3 weeks....but I mean, you were told multiple times and ahead of time... My reason is he didn't actually crash the server..so permanent was harsh..he also donated recently, why would he want to donate then instantly cause harm? Silly right?
Sorry bub i don't see an unban happening any time soon because of all of your issues that you cause
You were warned SEVERAL times not to do it, across multiple maps, over multiple days. This was not even the first incident of you skirting over rules and ignoring staff warnings, disrespecting other players and disrespecting and arguing with staff. Ever since I've joined the server you constantly get mad at other people for RDM, wether it be a genuine accident or not, yet you RDM freely and laugh in their faces in response to their reports, and recently queueing songs with titles to mock the people you RDM when they are upset in their reports. -1 for unban and reduce, donating doesn't give you a free pass from punishments, hell there have been dtmods that have been banned, you should know better than to do this, especially when its been consisent warnings for a long period of time.
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 Who are you? And if the staff including me told you to stop multiple times maybe you should not have done it.
(11-30-2017, 04:17 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: You were warned SEVERAL times not to do it, across multiple maps, over multiple days.  This was not even the first incident of you skirting over rules and ignoring staff warnings, disrespecting other players and disrespecting and arguing with staff.  Ever since I've joined the server you constantly get mad at other people for RDM, wether it be a genuine accident or not, yet you RDM freely and laugh in their faces in response to their reports, and recently queueing songs with titles to mock the people you RDM when they are upset in their reports.  -1 for unban and reduce, donating doesn't give you a free pass from punishments, hell there have been dtmods that have been banned, you should know better than to do this, especially when its been consisent warnings for a long period of time.
This specific issue I've seen brought up to you (heck even yesterday I think?) along with a plethora of rule skirting, rudeness to the community and new players, mockery and arguing with staff, RDM issues...

-1 For reduction, -1 for unban

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Remember when I made a ban request for you constantly trolling? Yeah, you haven't done better since then. You constantly troll others for your own amusement, ruining the fun of the game for others.
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink