Unlucky crashing lead to my ban
Ingame Name: Tachanka

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:80773260

Who Banned You:  Dakody the Riendeer

Reason For Ban: Mass T on T rdm via jihad 

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Mods to Unban:  i was trying to fufill my reports and did two, was on the third when the game froze, i couldent type anything then my game crashed, and i tryied to hop back on asap so i coud fill in my reports but alas the banhammer was faster. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): yes for ghosting. http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=1784
Regardless of the crashing, you still mass rdmed your t buddies. Mass RDM is still a permaban.

(12-03-2017, 05:46 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: Regardless of the crashing, you still mass rdmed your t buddies. Mass RDM is still a permaban.

it was AFK T buddies(not that it matteres), i was warned and told after my reports id get slayed, but the game crashed before i could finish all of them,
Doesn't matter that your computer crashed, you mass rdmed your T buddies, that was a ban either way
[Image: giphy.gif]
Dakody was going to let em sit out his 8 slays, I say just let him
Your record is outstanding. Banned for ghosting and now for mass t on t... I can't say I support an unban as of now.
The game actually didn't glitch. If you receive more than one report, you have to put all your response before clicking submit.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
IT IS UP TO THE DISCRETION OF STAFF ONLINE TO DECIDE THE PUNISHMENT
they chose to let him serve out his slays. but when he left because his game crashed he got banned.
+1 for unban altogether as long as he serves out the punishment given to him origionally

also dude -reping people just cause they are sayng no is not a good way to deal with an unban request
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(12-04-2017, 02:27 AM)Petals Wrote: The game actually didn't glitch. If you receive more than one report, you have to put all your response before clicking submit.

Also if he was reported again while answering reports it would have glitches out and froze him so that he couldn’t answer anymore
Did you call out your jihad?
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]