Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starky Trusted
Ingame Name: [Red]Starky

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156638128

Time Played: 191.25 hours. (1 week 20ish hours)

When First Joined: Dec 04, 2016 7:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play mostly at random times, but my availability isn't really limited. I usually play around 9AM-12PM, 8PM-9AM(Whenever I get too tired to play). I am on EST. Keep in mind I am the PH Co-Owner so if I am needed there I will have to leave to deal with what I need to as it is my responsibility.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Often really early, or really late, no TTT staff are on. As needed from staff if I am promoted I will follow guidelines explicitly, handle situations fairly, and do as required of me. The TTT server being as popular as it is, the trolling/rdming minges are still on..not having anyone to keep them in check really sucks. I will also still continue making ban request(not that you have to be staff to do that, but at least if I am on as a staff member, the chaos can be tamed). I am also able to teach new players how to play this preventing rdm, and other things like that due to misunderstanding of the gamemode/server rules. Its needed late night, more then anything honestly.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community, because I have been a part of it for a long time. I have recently had an addiction to TTT. Its been great playing here. If I can be staff I can make the lives of the higher ups a bit easier, because they will have less to do while I'm on(not saying other staff don't do their job, but having a extra helping hand is always nice). I want to see the community continue to grow, keeping the server maintained at times staff usually aren't on, will certainly help increase its popularity as I've seen it for PH. Also, I'll keep the server as welcoming as possible at those late/early times.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only place I have been banned from that kinda counts is DarkRP. You can find it here it was someone exploiting..etc...etc....

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Not for TTT, but for DarkRP and PH 1, PH 2 yes.

How did you find us?: Scrolling through the PH gamemode server list a long time ago on a old account then the !hop command on the PH server took me to TTT referred by the past PH Co-Owner Noah.

Other: Here is my gametracker. The graph of my activity in the past 30 days as well. Thanks for your time reading my application, if I don't get accepted that's fine!

[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=W1JlZF1TdGFya3k%...3052285761]
owo what's this?
Joining the dark side are we?
-1 who?

But uh +1 duh has been on a lot with me lately, will do well. Lots of ban reports, known member of the community, we have converted the leader long live TTT
I will note tho that you should refresh yourself on the rules, some you may not know enough for handling gray areas

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1 not enough forum time

game knowledge √
base time √
forurm activity √ (jesus)
although the on thing i see is you being criticised about free time considering you play on both servers, but you have 90 hours per week of playtime and so splitting that up isn't a hard job
+1
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I mean what else to say but +1. He's number 5 on forum reputation so his forum activity is waaaaaaaaay higher than is required. He had like 8 ban requests just the other day alone. And he's the coowner of Prop Hunt so it's not like he doesn't know how to staff.
Man who'd ever make you staff on any server, who in their right mind would ever decide to make you any higher than a guest, like who'd be absolutely insane enough to make someone like you staff? Me nigga +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1, starky was the one who convinced me to play ttt and taught me how to play. He is a great teacher (staff has never had a problem with me on the server so yeah.)

He has a great understanding of the rules and is always willing to answer any questions players have. As well as fill out reports. which is clearly shown in his mass amount of reports the other night alone.

There have been many times when we are on late at night and there is no staff on. Which is when people like to mass rdm. Having him as a staff member would greatly reduce this problem, which could up both server ratings and raise the amount of time players spend on the server.
+1 we need more night time staff

also plays WoW big plus
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Uh...hello, this is Starky. PH Co-Owner, pretty chill guy, and fun to be around (though I've yet to spend more time around this man). Very responsible and mature when it comes to dealing with the server. +1.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
you could really help late-shift and you meet all the qualifications.
No red-flags at all really.
+1
former admin2
-1 not enough prophunt