Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mmdeadpool2000 test mod
Ingame Name: mmdeadpool2000

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217527622

Time Played: 19 days 5 hours 

When First Joined: Jun 27, 2017 10:17 PM 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): during the weekends,breaks from school and time after 3 pm on a weekday 

Rank Desired: test mod

Current Rank:trusted

What can you do to help the community?: i can help the staff and make the server more enjoyable to other players that are new or help when other staffs arent on 

Why do you want to help the community?: i really enjoy the community and want to give back and make the server the best to enjoy like what they did for me when i was new.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yes here

How did you find us?: i enjoyed prop hunt videos so when i got gmod i joined a prop hunt server and joined dinkleberg prop hunt and enjoyed it.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
+1 from me! Always fun to play with and helpful in keeping people in line and enforcing rules! Very active and welcoming to players!
I haven't been back for long but I've been around and have seen Deadpool around. I give her a +1 due to how serious she does take her job and how quickly she handles situations
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
1+ from me for deadpool is great she helps when ever she can. she may sound tiny but she is mighty!!
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
+1, Game tracker is solid, has required forum posts, does her job, and does what is asked of her.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1 She's very active on the server and does her job well.
+1 active, does job well, handles situations well, stays level headed, as Mk says you have done what was asked of you.. +1
Congrats, you've been promoted.