billy_mcstuffins for trusted
Ingame name: billy_mcstuffins

Steam ID: 76561198179981298

Time played: 3 days 19 hours

When first joined: at least a couple months ago

availability: sometimes all day but if not usually around 1 pm 

Rank desired: trusted

current rank: master

What can you do to help the community?: I can help by bringing positive vibes, and i can help anyone in need of help.

Why do you want to help the community?: i enoy playing on the server and i enjoy being friends with people on the server

have you previously been banned: no

have you previously applied for staff: no

How did you find us?: while looking for new prop hunt server i found this one and immidiately liked it

other: i hope to be of better help to the community and to the staff
[img][Image: qybUJGf.gif][/img]
Need a little more thread activity but i have no problem with it :) 1+ after increase of forum activity[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4694035]
[Image: KEURa1F.gif]
billy has my blessing, he is active enough and helps out with the new users and trolls. +1
(12-13-2017, 11:38 PM)MinusTheMachineAgain Wrote: billy has my blessing, he is active enough and helps out with the new users and trolls.

Minus make sure to include a +1 or -1

+1, Billy follows the rules, and game tracker is okay. 

My only concern is that I don't know you all that well. Interact with staff more boi  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1, Billy is active and friendly on the server. Just make sure you stay active on the forums so you can get your rep up!
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109857785

Anyways, Billy knows the rules, and is a fun guy to play with.  Try to get active on the forums some more and chill with all the sex binds. You know what I'm talking about. +1 tho.
+1 Billy is active and is friendly to others Heart but should try to be on the forums more
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
Congrats, you've been promoted.