Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry's Resignation
Welp, I'm going to try and keep this short, and not make it a whole paragraph. Also I'm very bad at writing these, so please bear with me.

When I first joined back at the end of 2015, I wasn't sure what I was looking for. This was a server I found just with an interesting server name. In time that I joined, I met some very cool people here. Some that are still here to this day, others that are long gone. One this is for sure I kept coming back, because I loved being around the people here today. In time I've met a lot of great people, including an old friend I met on a server almost 4 years ago. That being Nopleez, he was one of the reasons I kept coming back and having fun with other players such as Scoovie, Blake, Trevordakid, Tyler the Masturbator, and many many more. From the beginning to the end, I always enjoyed the server and it's people.

In the past two years that I've been here, I worked my way up from Trusted to get to where I was today. But now, it's time for me to move on. I'm not going anywhere nor am I leaving the server, I'm still going to be around here to be playing with my friends and people I enjoy being around within the community. But for now, it's time for me to move on from the Staff position. It'll be good for me, for I can enjoy the game without anymore of the stress I may endure daily. I'd like to thank everyone here that believed in me for getting to where I am now. Whoever may be the next in line (if there will be), I hope you succeed in keeping the community strong as ever. And to the other remaining Staff here, I hope you do so as well. And I am honored to be around you guys for the time I've been here.

Thank You, Everyone.

~Christian
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I love you and miss you christian, god this sounds like a goodbye But i'm aware it's not :(
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Hey man I understand and appreciate the change you have put forward you are one of my best friends on the server and want to say thank you for all you have done for this community and I can't wait to chat and play with you again <3.
its sad to see you go, you were a great staff member. hopefully you can enjoy the game in the ways you want to
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Welcome to the resigned staff position, enjoy your stay.
Like I said before good luck with this decision. When you were trusted I always thought trusted was a very high staff rank(which it isn't, I was dum back then), that is why I looked up to you. I wanna wish you the best. I know your not leaving, but stepping down is still a big decision. Good luck

Also rip trevor, that man was a god.
former admin2
It's sad to see this happening. Thank you for always giving me back the Discord roles after every time queef kicked me. You are my hero. If you think this is the right choice then you should be happy knowing you made it. Always keep your biscuits buttered.
Thank you for being one of the best staff on here, you've made the community great and it's what keeps on bringing me and others back. you were always my staff role model and it was great working with you. Thank you for everything i hope you have a less stressed time and good luck have fun. Love you bb
I hope you don't feel as though this was necessary beyond your personal reasons. You will always be welcome by me to return to staff whenever you feel like you want to.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I love you dad. -Squish