Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my #2 trusted app
Ingame Name: had ( DJ Diamond Bear >:( ) but i'm using had

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110260122

Time Played: Well according to Petals i have around 4weeks

When First Joined: i think the start of 2016, not sure though

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): On school weeks i'll mostly be on from 3:00pm to 9:30pm. I'm on christmas break as of now so i'll be on mostly every day. (Time zone: is Eastern

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I'm usually on in the morning so i can help take report's while other staff are either alive or if they're taking other reports.

Why you want to help the community: Oh god i've been on this server for quite some time and i feel like it's time (again)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3542

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3286

How did you find us?: I was looking for random server's because i was kind off new to TTT and wanted to find a server to just stay on until the time comes that i stop playing gmod, and that server is Dinkleberg's TTT!. But it was terrifying, we still had the krusty krab map when i joined so we played on it over and over again.

Other: I've made ban request | I'm active on the forums and discord | i'm way too active on the server | I mean if someone can point out something i need to work on i'll be surprised but i hope i get trusted this time, I've loved this server for along time and love to see it grow and i wanna be staff on it. Have a good day Everyone.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
In all circumstances, I would give this application a 1+. I never have much problems with you when you are on.

However. A recent infraction has given me a change of opinion of you becoming staff. I had received many complaints about a player, wich led me to monitor said player. This included recording the player in question here. While being in a VC channel I had mentioned this, not knowing you were there. You then went out of your way to tell this player I was watching him, wich for me counts as interfering with staff handeling.

I do not care if you are friends with people, you need to be able to turn the "Friendzone" off and act neutrally towards any and all. The infraction has shown me you cannot do this. Hell it tells me that if you dont like something you'll go tell the people involved even if they shouldt know this in the first place.

So I am sad to give this staff application a -1 from me.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Everything he said, if you are unable to keep yourself unbiased towards your friends in situations as such, who are we to trust your decision making towards your friends as staff? This is a situation that you weren’t involved in and though king should have been more careful with who he was speaking to, you had absolutely no right to spill information in a staff discussion because you wanted to be self righteous and keep your friend from getting banned. Repeating what I said earlier, you’ve shown that you can’t keep yourself unbiased towards your friends, and that you can’t be trusted with private information, so I don’t see how you’ll be able to keep a closed mouth on issues discussed in private chats closed to the general public. -1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yes i do admit to doing that, i'm very sorry.

+1 good boy
[Image: v1.png]
I don't play much anymore, but when I used to play a lot you were on quite on a bit, and I think you handled yourself fine. Yeah you made a mistake telling someone they were being recorded. Everyone makes mistakes though, plus I think the good outweighs the bad. I wouldn't suggest repeating that mistake though. +1
Dont look so blue
In all attempts to keep this unbiased from recent mistakes, I am going to offer my opinion on you as a whole.

You have definitely improved yourself from the time you made your last app, however I am still concerned with your attitudes and behaviors. You seem to go through spurts of anger whenever you don't agree with something or someone makes a mistake against you. This is very vindictive and the primary cause of worry. We don't want Staff to throw tantrums when the going gets tough, and I am unsure how you will handle these situations. In general i can still offer my +1 but please work on these if the Admins decide to accept you.
Idk, you prop killed someone today on the server and attempted to prop kill someone else. That and what Tiger was talking about makes this a -1 for me.
just deny this already, it's not getting accepted i get that. No reason for letting this go any further.

I took the slay for prop killing someone, and yes i get that i messed up telling someone they were being recorded.

dont give up that easily lol, youre by no means the first person to attempt prop killing people, have you met lycan? and he used to be a terrific mod.
Dont look so blue