Maris been demoted!
Offender's Name: Miss Mari

Offender's SteamID: Its not a specific person

Offender's Rank: good portion of the staff team

What They Did: demoted me for "sticking my nose in places it doesnt belong"

When They Did It: 12/28/2017

Potential Witnesses: good portion of the staff team

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/slbbp

Other: So they've decided to demote me, reason saying im toxic. Why am i toxic towards staff? Maybe its because of the way they treat me / other players? Have you noticed how toxic they are towards the players, and the admins don't do anything about it. Turner once kicked me because i called foxka toxic. What happened to him? I don't think anything did, i even went to 2 admins about it. Maybe the way burrito acts towards the players? He seems to acts high and mighty quite a bit. But I got demoted for toxicity? The staff mentality is pretty mob like. If you try to do something about one staff, 20 more attack you. Well, I'll let everyone else be the judge of this. Was the demote deserved? or is it part of the mob mentality that goes on on the server. I really should'e come out with this sooner, but now that I've been demoted maybe more people will join me with their 50 cents on what they think. Please comment your true thoughts on it, doesn't matter if you're player or a staff. I've deserved the demote... but I'm going to give it 1 last shot to open peoples eyes to the staff and could use some backing...

Speak from your experience on the matter, I know I'm not getting my rank back, but maybe I can make 1 last change at least, or at least open peoples eyes...

censor it and youll have proven my point.
Dont look so blue
I honestly don't know what to say
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Okay
If you're scared about being censored or banned / demoted, and thats why you dont want to say anything. Now would be the best time to let yourself be heard. I know mostly everyone has seen the dog piles and the toxicity towards players, yet I was the only one demoted for it? I mean I plan to get banned for speaking out like this. I'd be surprised if i didn't. I'll sacrifice it all to get this said.
Dont look so blue
I mean, demoted was kind of harsh but i wasn't there for this so i don't know whta happened
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Congrats on your demotion! You stuck your nose out and it got cut off!
so in other words, keep my head down about the way things are and just let it happen? I don't regret sticking my nose out even now, I tried the best I could to change the way people see things, and to protect the players / my friends.
also https://imgur.com/a/SxbXF not given by me mind you.
Dont look so blue
(12-28-2017, 03:29 PM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI oof?
There are some things that I agree with you on. I don't like some things that are present in the staff team, and I've seen the bad side of it. However.. I think the same problems that we do have are present everywhere, they cant be ridden of. Many people have different opinions on topics, typically people will follow the majority in fear of being the targeted minority. 

Mari, I've been staff for almost as long as you, you've supported me and we've been on this crazy train called being a tmod together basically. Even though we fell out in the past, we're on each others side again. I believe you were a good tmod when it came to caring for players and dealing with reports in an unbiased manner. You were also kind and used to be really active. I love ya .-.

(pls nobody hate me im smol and i love all of you)
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================