Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye.
I'm leaving, and if you're wondering why, well over the months what was incredible amounts of fun, playing and talking with players, feeling good about myself, and more. Turned into a giant chore where jerks, racists, and trolls were in every session, I feel like there's no reward for playing anymore. As well as no drive to keep playing on the server, which there used to be and why I was so active for a while. I loved it, for a time the server was perfect, more than perfect. The feelings I felt were alien to me, considering I was normally yelled at, insulted, put down, and ignored, I had no idea that people would even slightly like me or even care about me! Than of course the server started being incredibly stressful and even mentally harmful. I hope you're not sad that I'm leaving, I'm sorry I am. Just with all the breaks I couldn't get caught up, a lot of the users got worse and worse, nothing felt rewarding, I started thinking something was wrong with me, or I was junk, and more I just don't wanna be on it anymore, but I will still remember all the fond memories I made on the server. It did help me a lot, especially the staff members. I had no idea that anyone would even slightly care about me or I wouldn't make an impact on the server, but the whole staff team and more were incredibly kind to me, something that I never thought would happen, people helped me, everyone on the server and in the community were nicer than anyone else has ever been to me in my entire life, so I mean this with all my heart,
                                                 Thank you, and                                        
                                                     [Image: PTfNmTz.png]
I already wrote a large paragraph earlier,so I'll shorten it for here.

Fran you were a great member of our community. I'll miss you and I know you have a bright future ahead of you.
Thank you again for staffing on our server.

Best of luck,

P.S. never stop making puns  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(02-04-2018, 10:54 PM)mkkay671 Wrote: I've already wrote a large paragraph earlier,so I'll shorten it for here.

Fran you were a great member of our community. I'll miss you and I know you have a bright future ahead of you.
Thank you again for staffing on our server.

Best of luck,

P.S. never stop making puns  :D
I won't.
I'll miss you Fran, it is always fun talking and playing with you! If you ever want to chat you can always message me :) And if you ever want to come back we would love to play with you some more!

Safe travels!

P.S. You are and will always be my favorite Fran!
See you soon friend. Wish you luck on the road ahead.
I’m sorry that it has come to this Fran. I understad where you are coming from, and others in this community do to. You have always been cheery and had ample pun binds for every situation. Since the very beginning you had been polite, and you still are to this day. Without you I feel the will be a hole in the ph community. And for that I Truely hope this is a resignation, and not a goodbye.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I know the feel fran and a break is always good. You just do you and I wish i knew you when you were active.
Take some time away if you must, we sincerely would like for you to maybe come back soon. Get some fresh air, we'll be around if you ever decide to return.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Fran, there is so much to say but I'll try to keep it short. Fran you have been a great mod, member of the community and a wonderful person to talk to and play with on the server. I wish you the best of luck on your path and if you need anybody to talk to, feel free to hit me up. I hope one day you can return but I understand your decision and the community is always there for you bud and you will be missed.

P.S. you would think you were too strict of a mod but I always looked up to you for that Fran I try my hardest to be on top of things like you did and inspired me to be fast as I can.
[Image: tNGjc3.gif]
First of all, I want to thank you for the work you've done with help staffing the server. Second, it's hard to see you go, you were one of my favorite people to play with on the server. Take it easy man, hope you come back to the server eventually, or even drop by occasionally, but if not then have the best of luck in your future endeavors.

P.S. Brad still Sucks